8||Mafia ?

Warning: don't kill me

Idk-if-its-short chapter

Song recommendation: Criminal- Britney Spears

I might use this song again since it fits the whole story.

No One's POV

*ring ring*

Jeongguk mentally groaned, trying to find the annoying object without opening his eyes.

Once his hand landed on something vibrating,he picked it up and answered without looking at the ID.

"The fuck do you want in the early morning?"

A gasp was heard from the other side of the phone.

"who are you and what did you do to my baby bear huh? Why is his phone with you? And watch your language you disrespectful kid!"

Jeongguk widened his eyes and immediately stood up, he forgot he was in Taehyung's room for the night.

'Shitshitshitshitshiiiiitwkkshziwnsjskwjw'

"U-um ma'am-"

"Where's my son."

Jeongguk gulped "next to me."

"What are you doing with his phone?"

"Ma'am he was asleep so I answered the phone for him so he won't be disturbed."

"Oh— I thought he got kidnapped."

"He's safe with me, we're roommates."

"Make sure he calls me when he wakes up, take care of him and watch your tongue next time." She hissed.

"Y-yes ma'am".

With that she hang up.

And never was Jeongguk so scared in his life, he gets that she cares for her son and all but she sounded like Severus Snape .

He was also still concerned about the reason Taehyung was crying yesterday, he doesn't want to force him to say anything.

But since when isn't Jeongguk curious?

Standing up from the bed, he adjusted his sweatpants and looked at the sleeping beauty before smiling fondly.

He really has grown a liking towards the boy, but there are lots of stuff in his mind which are stopping him from making any moves.

He felt guilty when he remembered the times he always pushed Taehyung around and broke his glasses several times, calling him names and etc.

The older male sighed, stepping out of the room and making his way to the bathroom.