19||Red dot

Hi :)!

How are you?🥺

Song recommendation: Stereo Hearts

No One's POV

(Time Skip 5 days)

"Taehyung is coming back tomorrow." Jimin sighed, he was concerned about his friend all week long.

"I still don't get why did he text Jeongguk and not one of us." Yoongi said, trying to complete his assignments since he ignored all his studies the last two weeks , he was only worried about his best friend's well being.

Few days ago when Jimin and Jeongguk finished the call, the short male didn't hesitate to tell his boyfriend and Yoongi about the news.

They all felt relieved and happy but still concerned about the whole situation of the cute male suddenly disappearing.

"Well maybe it's the first number he remembered?" Jimin said, well more like asked, because he isn't really sure of his own words at the moment, the whole situation is confusing but he's doing his best in ignoring it.

"Tae knows my number by heart since middle school."

"I didn't say he doesn't know it, I said he thought of Jeongguk first".

Yoongi scoffed, offended by the other's words. "You didn't have to rub this in my face y'a know."

Jimin shrugged. "Can't you feel the love?"

Yoongi rose an eyebrow. "The Love between us?" He asked, making Jimin facepalm.

"Between Tae and gguk, you idiot."

Yoongi groaned, throwing the pen in his hand to the other side of the room "Oh, no I didn't feel it- Jimin the fuck you're trying to say right now? Can't you see my mind is going left and right at the moment?"

Jimin rolled his eyes, clicking his tongue."Well you were asking why he remembered gguk first, don't put all the blame on me."

"Whatever" Yoongi muttered."Where's hobi when you need him."

"Who needs hoseok when chimmy is here? You ungrateful brat."

"Don't take everything to heart bro-."

__________________
Meanwhile with taegguk
__________________

"Tae I swear to god-"

"Why are you being so hard with me?" Tae whined.

"I- it's been a week since I'm trying to help you with shooting the red dot instead of my men's legs!"

"Well who said I'm a fast learner?"

"The math teacher."

"That's not what I meant-"