Chapter Eleven

⚠️TW: Prostitution, Pedophilia, Rape, Sexual Assault, Gore, Trauma ⚠️

Some themes in this chapter can be disturbing, graphic, and triggering for some viewers, please heed this warning. This chapter gets very disturbing.

I recommend playing the video above to be more immersed!

{enjoy}

Re-Birth of a demon

"This child of mine. My evil, ugly daughter, that is not demon nor human. Made of the sins of her mother and that of her father unbeknownst to the world. We give you the strength to prevail. Amen," The tall woman spoke as she placed a symbol onto the baby's forehead.

The rest of the church rose and the echo 'amen' filled the silence. "What should be her path! Succubi are good for one thing when of age!" Spoke to one of the men. The others chuckled, knowing what would possibly become of this child in her early adulthood. "I silence you. For shame! In the presence of this innocent child, you listen and feed into your sexual desires! SHAME!" The woman spoke again, holding the baby in her cloak to shield her from the sight of the men.

The woman began again, "I must raise her. Though I know the evil that boils in her as we speak will be my ultimate end. I will raise her, for as long as I can before I perish. I will pass her down to Father Andrew. However, for now.....this baby.....y/n...is my own"

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Blood and Body of thy mother

"She is developing rather quickly. I know how it pains you Mother Aeria." Father Andrew placed his hand on the older woman's shoulder.

She nodded, getting sicker, and weaker from you. Yet there you were hair in a ponytail with candy knockers and your school uniform. Not a clue as to what would become of your mother.

"I'm ready for school. I get to go now, right mom?" You ask, excitedly, tail swishing from side to side. Father Andrew growled at the fidgeting, making you stop.

You were away from what you were since the church refuses to keep it hidden. A succubus who was doomed to feed off the energy of starved men and women.

"No dear, not this time. Perhaps next year?" The woman spoke, cupping your cheek in pity.

"Okay, mom." Your response was solemn. It was silly of you to think you'd be able to enjoy school as a normal child would.

"However? Please repeat the rules." Mother Aeria sat down, waiting for you to respond. You take a deep breath, trying to calm your nerves since Father Andrew was also here.

"I am undesirable, full of sin and evil. My mind, body, and immortal soul belongs to you. For I am just a vessel for that of what mother and father desire. Amen."

"Very good darling now-."Mother Aeria was cut short. You weren't finished yet, once (e/c) hues seeping into a color that could only resemble the bottom of the ocean.

Pitch black.

"Mother and father are my vessels. To place my sin into and devour. To destroy and reuse how I please. To twist their bones and drain them dry. To possess. To use. To discard. To devour. To devour. To devour. To devo-."