Chapter Nine

"I'm sorry." Todoroki rasped out, spitting not only blood but saliva into the sink.

"Stop...I should've done something. I'm a succubus damnit." You cursed yourself, looking over his wounds.

"I hate him! I hate him! I HATE HIM!" The scream ripped from your particularly dry throat, making you shake with rage. Todoroki's eyes widened.

"What?" You question, seeing the fear in his eyes.

It was strangely addicting.....his fear. It was completely different from Bakugou's.

"Your eyes are pink. Like all of it." His breath was shaky and you quickly tried to blink the color away as if it would work.

"It's fine... it's kinda hot." Your breath hitched and you continued to clean him up.

"You were scared." You moved the cotton swab from his eyebrow to the  small cut on his cheek.

"I could feel it."

Bakugou was always scared of you....until you decided to apologize and actually warm up to him. He always smelled like carmel and was always warm.......why are you thinking about him is he just beat the shit out of Todoroki....The silence and tension was thick between you.

The scratching at the door startled you but you remembered the puppies you two had just adopted.

"What did he do to you." Todoroki asked, pushing your hand from his face since the rubbing alcohol was beginning to burn.

"Don't push my hand away."

You brows were furrowed and so were his.

"Answer the question." He demanded as you tried to keep yourself busy with the unwrapped bandaids and Neosporin that was uncapped on the bathroom counter.

"He got me to trust him and give him my everything." The explanation hurt you. Why had you trusted him....it was probably Bakugou's way of getting back at you for messing with him those years.

He probably feels so smug. He probably told everyone what a slut you were for fucking him in the park like that. You clenched then bandaid wrappers, nails piercing your palms and turning them white.

"Relax...Your shaking." Todoroki had steadied your shoulders and had begun massaging them.

You relaxed into his warmth, a satisfied hum leaving your lips. He moved closer to you, his chest pressed into your back. His hands trailed down your sides while his lips grazed your neck.

"I'm here for you, you know that right?" Even his whispers were soothing. You nodded and pressed back into him, feeling him lift you up on the counter with one hand on your waist and the other moving to touch the front of your underwear.

He gently spread your legs and attacked your neck with light kisses and sucks. The coolness of his hand against your soaking core made you whimper.

"What...do you like that?" He asked, before he pushed down on the top of your wetness, the fabric of the underwear turning cool.

"Mhm. I do. Please give me more." He smirked into your neck and slowly moved his hands to loop around the fabric of your panties.

And when he pulled them down you felt something in the pit of your stomach...was it guilt? Anger? Regret? It was. A longing for pleasure. Or was it? You couldn't tell. Part of you wanted to tell him to stop but the words got caught in your throat.

The other half wanted to enjoy every last moment of him ravishing your body and plowing into you with everything he had. You were stuck.

"Are you okay with me doing this..."

Something in you made you want to vomit, saliva building in your mouth and the all too well feeling of nausea taking over your senses.

He pulled out his hardened length and looked up at you for approval. "We've gotten this far love, keep going. But be gentle I'm-." He cut you off with a kiss. "I will be. Don't worry okay?" You nod and hold onto his shoulders, the night breeze grazing over your skin.

"No!" Your shout filled the bathroom and Todoroki's eyes widened.

You has shoved him away and felt the fear from him run through your veins.

"Okay. Would you like for me to go?" He paused, pulling your underwear back up and clearing his throat.

"No! Don't we can keep goin! I'm fine see!" You tried to get him to stay.

Did you want him to stay...why did you want him but not at the same time.

"You know what, it's okay. I'll see myself out and then we can just talk tomorrow okay? I don't want to make you uncomfortable." He smiled and patted the top of your head.

The two dogs followed him to the door and you went to tell him something. Your throat was too dry to make any words. Why didn't he just...keep going and tell you that you were exaggerating? That's what Bakugou did sometimes. We're you exaggerating? Your phone was on the counter, not a single message or phone call coming to it. You grabbed it, scrolling to Todoroki's new contact then scrolling down to Bakugou's.

Deleted

Todoroki's contact now had a white and red heart at the end. 'Maybe I should text Mina?' You acknowledge the thought and messaged the pink girl.

Can we talk? Something happened and I feel trapped...I don't know I just need to let it out.

Typing was the easy part, sending it? Not so much. You deleted it and hugged yourself, feeling the wetness that was tears flow freely down your red tinted cheeks.

"What the hells wrong with me...."