Chapter Six

You'd made a lot of progress with the over zealous ash blonde.

"Hey would you look at that, we made a shit ton of progress and it's time for us to go." You explain, picking up you items.

You turned to Bakugou who was staring up at you, smiling.

"That's new, you're usually scowling." You home putting the last of you things away.

"The hell does that mean!"

You laugh at his antics and stretch.

"Let me walk you home." He offers, you laugh again.

"Thought you hated me lover boy." You question, hearing him growl. He laced fingers with yours.

"I love you too remember." You smiled, blushing.

'What the hella wrong with me? I should be tugging away!'

You held his head back and nuzzled into him.

"I could get used to this." He smirked and pecked your cheek "Me too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OH YOU FUCKING SUCK!" You screamed at the phone, pacing back and forth.

"AND YOU'RE A GODDAMN PSYCHO!" He yelled back, small explosions exiting the palms of his hands.

"You know, you're so damn childish! Why did I even start liking you! You're still the same dick from when I first met you!" You tugged at your hair.

It was another argument battle between the two of you. It happened often but you'd usually fix it in your own ways. Sure problems would arise but this one was way worse than the others.

"Oh you're just as guilty as I am and you know it, fucking punk." He was also pacing around.

"You were just trying to get in my pants weren't you! YOU FUCKING SLUT!" You ran your fingers through your hair, the words that came out of your mouth were reckless and you knew that. He yelled in frustration.

"SO WHAT IF I WAS?! NOT LIKE YOU'D TRY AND SEE THAT I WANT YOU AND ONLY YOU!" You wiped your face feeling tears brim your eyes.

"You were all up under me a few weeks ago what the fuck happened?! Hm?! You got tired of using me so now you're done?" He sighed and shook his head, face red with anger.

"Go to bed and don't fucking talk to me tomorrow." You hang up and scream into your pillow. He made your blood boil.

"Fuck him." You growl angrily, shoving your phone into the charger and under your pillow. How did all that manage to happen just mere hours after you two were getting along.

That same love hate energy made your skin crawl with excitement and want.  You wanted him and his energy, every last bit of it.

-He grabbed a fistful fo you hair, slamming into you warm, wet walls easily.

"Shit babygirl I'm gonna cum if you keep squeezing me like that." You held the sheets tightly in your hands, moaning loudly as he pressed kisses and hickeys over your neck and shoulder.

"B-Bakugou! Fuck I'm gonna cum!" You're sentences were choppy as he pulled out and flipped you into your back, quickly working his mouth over your pooling wetness.

"Bakugou!" You threw your head back, a feeling of euphoria taking over and pulling you towards what seemed like a never ending high.

"Ah fuck! Don't stop! Ohhh fuck Bakugo!" He sucked one last hard time, you back at nub in pure bliss as he pecked your lips.

"We can't do this hate fucking thing every time we're frustrated." He chuckled, bucking his pants and helping you redress.

You were selfish and defiantly not willing to share him with anyone.

"Why not? I want you for myself." You couldn't stop the second sentence and you turn you head from his direction.

"Then date me."-

You gasped, shooting yo from your bed, looking at the bright red fine on the alarm clock.

"Fucking wet dreams." You wipe your face and get out the bed.

"I'm so not gonna be able to go back to sleep." You growl and throw on a sweater.

"Jesus I look like a vsco girl." You laugh, sweater going over your shorts. You exit and text him.

Midnight snack run?

You waited for a reply patiently, making your way down to the corner store

Only if you'll get insanely wasted and high with me before school starts

You chuckle and shake you head, placing one earbud in.

Ohhh so bad. Only if I can puke on your shoes Bakubitch.

He send s explosion emoji and an angry face making you giggle. You entered the store and went straight to the back. The store clerk was asleep, not paying any mind to anyone. You had picked up a bag of chips, some gummy sharks, slipped a honey bun in your pocked and a case of beer under your shirt.

"Ma'am I'm gonna need you to put that back."

You whipped around. To see Bakugou, jeans and a loose shirt over his frame.

"Oh please don't arrest me, I only wanna have some fun tonight." You hum, biting you lip in laughter.

"We gonna dip or what?" He asked, opening the door for you.

"Let's dip." You both took off, store alarm startling the store clerk who groaned and shut it off and quickly returned to napping. You both slipped off toward the park and laid on the grass.

"Why do we even do this crazy shit?" Bakugou inquires, glancing at you. You laughed and laid flat on your back, using your arms as a pillow.

"Because it's moments like this that make me feel inferior. Like it'd be perfect if the world was like this, peaceful and full of kids doing stupid shit." He laughed and opened one of the bottles with his keys.

"Drink up buttercup, we're going alll night." You laughed and clinked your bottle with his.

"I've been meaning to tell you about something and I'm actually kind of nervous how you'll react." You began, placing a gummy shark in your mouth and handing the boisterous ash blonde one as well.

"What is it?" You throw your head back and sigh.

"I've been having really sexual dreams with the two of us and the more I have them the more I want you."

He paused and chuckled. "You're a fucking weirdo but me too."

You smile and rolled your eyes.

"So you think it means we should fuck irl?" You finished off the first bottle and opened the chips, sharing with him.

"Shit I guess, I mean I've been known you were wet for me but never brought it up." He joked, making you laugh.

"You a virgin?" You ask, pulling up grass and letting it blow in the light breeze.

"Yeah. You?" You look at him and nod in response.

"Yeah, but I'm sure from all the porn I've watched I'm fairly experienced." He pinned you, roughly sucking turn lower lips and sticking his tongue in your mouth to battle for dominance.

Let's find out."

You bit your lip, kissing him back with the same roughness, the sexual tension only feeding your quirk and you wanted more, so much more.

He was addicting. His neediness was so addicting. You wanted it all's and you were going to get it all. Every last bit of it.

"Lets go then, daddy~"