Chapter Seven

⚠️🍋LEMON AHEAD🍋⚠️

I know I know I seriously suck at updating but here y'all go.

"Fuck! You're on my hair." You chuckle, placing small passionate kisses on the ash blond as he tugged your hair gently.

"Sorry babygirl I'm excited." He responds.

You moan when he bites down on your collar bone.

"Did that hurt? Fuck I'm sorry I-Ah Fuck!" You palmed his growing erection, placing kisses on his neck and jawline.

"I like it when it hurts." You moan, lifting his shirt and trailing your fingers down his chest.

"You are a little psycho huh?" He laughs, leaving hickeys on your chest and boobs.

"Ahhh Bakugouuu fuck~." He paused and bit his lip.

"Fuck baby you sound so cute."

You mewl, his fingers prodding at your entrance.

"Wet for me baby girl? I'm gonna fuck you soooo good." He chuckled darkly, trailing kisses to the waist of your shorts. He pulled them off, exposing your soaked undies and pulsing, aching core.

"Shit you're so fucking wet."He moaned, pulling down your panties and immediately placing a open-mouthed kiss on your core.

"FUCK!" You groan, tugging his hair.

"Bakugou I swear to god if you Ah!" Your back arched, giving into him and allowing yourself to feel how good his tongue was against your growing wetness.

He lapped at you, taking his time on your clit, sucking harder and harder when he felt like it. He was in control.

"Fuck." He pulled away, licking his lips and pulling his pants down.

"I'm not letting you finish that easy." He piles out his hardened length and looked up at you for approval.

"We've gotten this far love, keep going. But be gentle I'm-."

He cut you off with a kiss.

"I will be. Don't worry okay?" You bid and hold onto his shoulders, the night breeze gazing over your skin.

"I'm going in okay?" He pushing in lightly, hoping you won't be hurt by his length stretching your virgin walls.

"Ah! Fuck! WAIT!" You cried out, trying to get used to the discomfort.

He pulled out and wiped your tears, kissing your lips.

"We can stop if you'd like?" He was already grabbing your clothes to help you re-dress.

"N-No! I want this with you. But....I don't want this yet... let me.." He paused and nodded. You lips pushed against his lips hungrily, taking his cock.

Your hand and pumping as fast as you could.

"Shit!" He moaned, grabbing a fist full of grass in one hand and holding your wrist in the other.

"Take it slow baby, it felt ducking amazing but, I want your mouth around my dick. Suck it for me babygirl."

You gasp lightly, a blush darkening across your face.

"Want me to choke on it, suck you sooo good your bust in a matter of minutes." He groaned and bit his lip, hand around your throat.

"Talk is cheap babe." You went down and took a long suck on his twitching, pre-cum dripping tip.

He moaned louder, pushing your head down gently. You felt his hit the back of your throat, and move more down your esophagus. 7.5 inches moving down your throat with ease as he buck into your mouth, trembling and trying his best not to bust.

"G-God baby I'm gonna cum so fucking hard." He warned, mewling and moaning out into the breezes of the night. You moved faster making choking noises that would put any pornstar to shame.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I-I can't! Fuck!" You felt him pulse and twitch in your mouth, and following after was a sweet tasting liquid going down your throat.

Carmel? It was so sweet. But it burned going down. Like some kind of freaky strong liquor. Nothing like the beer you drank but better. Addicting.

You gladly swallowed his load, pulling up as a string of saliva connected your mouth to the tip of his dick. You have one last, long, sensual lick from base to tip, kissing the top once you were done.

"S-Shit y/n. Fuck baby." He huffed, trying to calm down from his high.

"You taste oddly sweet." You chuckle, wiping your mouth.

"Ugh don't say that it weird you idiot!" He shoved you playfully.

"I know, I wanted to make you feel weird." He laughed and kissed you.

"It's the nitroglycerin dumbass."

You shake your head nuzzle into him.

"You think?" You didn't even notice the cop car pull up and the officer step out to approach you two.

"Alright. You two are under arrest for theft, public pornography, and underaged drinking." You both froze.

"Excuse me what?" Bakugou asked, tasing a brow. "I'm just sitting here with my girlfriend, enjoying the nightly breeze." He tried to sound convincing.

"Young man your dick is out, there's booze all around you and several stolen items that were seen on the convenient store cameras. Your two are coming with me."

You were scared shitless. What were you gonna do?! Your mom would have your head! Hell! Your dad you'll have your head!

"P-Please sir, I-I-I just wanted to have fun tonight. A lots been happening a-and..." you began crying, seeing the officer take Bakugou out the handcuffs he had struggled to put him in, in the first place.

"Damnit. Alright you get out of here and don't let me catch you acting out again you hear?!"
You nod and the officer leaves, Bakugou still rubbing his wrist.

"Think he seem you suck my dick?"