Chapter Three

Bakugou's POV

My body aches as I try to sit up. There was an IV in my arm, something I knew bitterly too well considering how many times I've been to the hospital. As soon as I stood, a sharp pain pricked my back, making me buckle.

'Damnit Katsuki stop being so damn weak.' I tugged my shirt down along with my pants.

"Oh! You're awake. I was beginning to think my granddaughter really did over do it." I growled at her and rolled my eyes.

"Will you tell her to ease up? She's been-." I stopped, trying to process what would happen if I got her in trouble. If I snitched...She'd kick my as without a second thought.

"Tell her to stop bullying you? It's all taken care of deary. I told Nezu. Now sit down and let me help you." I obeyed the small old woman and let her take the IV out.

"She'll come to her senses. And if now, karma most surly will come back to her." I chuckle and button up my shirt.

"Have a candy, you can have two. Don't tell y/n though." I roll my eyes and take the candy with a gruff 'thank you' I head out with my things and watch the rest of the Sports festival.

—————————-
"Hey bakugou are you alright?" I look up, seeing Kirishima.

"I'm fine shittyhair." He laughed and points to a free seat next to him.

"Saved you a seat." A smile played at my lips. However, that smile was soon replaced with a sneer as Izuku approaches me.

"What do you want Izuku?" I growl, still semi afraid of y/n being near by.

"U-Um, y/b wanted me to tell you something!" He squeaked out. 'Speak if the devil.' I thought, my heartbeat speeding up and my stomach filling up with what some may call butterflies.

Mine felt like knifes, not the butter kind, cutting deep into my chest, compressing it in a way that was uncomfortable both physically and emotionally.

"Well? What is it?" I ask, trying to keep my patience.

"She said she wanted...no. She said she needed to talk to you. I'm assuming alone."

I stood, grabbing my bag a little too quickly for my liking.

"Well! Where is she?!" I replied, my heart speeding up. My palms were growing sweaty. I was beginning to hyperventilate. The compression in my chest became heavier. I would hate to keep her waiting.

She hated waiting.

"She went home already." I immediately calmed down, rolling my eyes. "Where does she live?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal pov (y/n pov)

I plopped onto my bed and yawned. Your grandmothers words playing in your head on a constant loop along with the days events. Everything felt like a movie and the more that happened the more your spaced out. Bakugou came to mind.

'I should text him.' You snickered and felt the sudden urge to stop.

"I shouldn't...I need to apologize to him." You sigh as your ringtone goes off, beeping obnoxiously.

You pick up, enot knowing who the random number was.

"Hello is this y/n l/n?" The other line asked, voice sounding familiar.

"Who's asking?" Your defensive side went up besides the fact that it was someone familiar.

"The principal of UA high school." Your breath caught in your throat, heart dripping to the pit of your stomach.