𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

I glided around the halls of the school. The moonlight filled the deserted halls of the school. The silence was comforting, I felt a gush of wind flow through my h/c hair.

I am the 8th wonder of the school. I died here and never left, I mean I'm not complaining it's comforting to always be in a place I was when I was alive. Even though my life was cut short at an early age I found being a ghost not as bad as you would expect.

All of the student knew who I was because if my myth. It was that I would show up at 8pm on the rooftop and had an enchanting mist surrounding me, that could heal anything. The students didn't bother me much, which I liked. Sometimes I would hear them talking about me walking on the roof in my black dress with my mist surrounding me telling their friends that I was enchanting,

I skipped through the halls, yes sometimes I would get lonely. You see I found it hard to talk to people even after death so I spent most of my time alone. I only had one friend, Hanako-kun the Toilet ghost.

I skipped down towards the girls bathroom with my dress flowing closely behind me, I felt free being a ghost, not having to worry about money or popularity.

I opened the door of the girls bathroom to find the place empty. That's strange I think to myself. He's normally sitting at the window. I close the door behind me and make my way further into the room.

"Heya!" A voice above me says.
I flinch before looking up to see the 7th Wonder of the school, who was also your closet and only friend.
"Hey Hanako-kun" I say looking up at him, he was floating with his head touching the roof looking down at me.

Before I realised what was happening he jumped down from the ceiling and fell on top of my pulling me into a hug. I bright pink blush washed over my face when I realised he was on top of me.
"Do you miss me?!" He says looking up holding me tighter in the hug. I looked up at him with a threatening stare. In return me hugged me tighter until I started to feel faint.
"Ok ok I missed you, there." I say looking him in the eyes.
"Yay!" He says before jumping off of me. Before he his hand to help me up. Which I took.

"So what did you do today?" He asks me with a sly grin.
"Not much, I just kinda sat around all day looking at the garden" I say back to him, facing him.
"You should come here then!" He says wrapping one arm around my shoulder.
"Yeah I guess" I say as I pry his arm off my shoulder.

"What did you do today?" I asked him.
"Oh not much, I still have to do something about how people think I'm a girl." He says crossing his arms and puffing out his cheeks.
"Yeah you do" I say giggling poking his face.

We spent most of the remainder of the night playing a game of cards with the Mokke, personally I think the Mokke are very cute. While Hanako on the other hand keeps threatening to stab then when they beat him.
"Hanako-kun stop threatening my children!" I giggle while giving him a playful smack.
"Since when did you have children?" He says smirking at me.
"Since you started threatening them" I say as I open my arms, as the Mokke make their way into them and snuggle against me.

"Your my favourite" One of the Mokke say
"Yeah!" Another one butted in
"Yesssssss!" The 3rd one agreed.
"We love you!" The 3 of them say at the same time.

"Hey back off!" Hanako says brining me into his lap, holding me in a tight hug.
"Awwww" the Mokke say together.
"Dont get any ideas!" I say loudly to all of them to catch their attention.
"Well do we want to continue playing cards?" Hanako asks, and even though I can't see his face I know he has a smirk on his face.
"Yes!" The Mokke/my children say together. They all look at me with pleading eyes, begging me to say yes.

"Ok ok" I say giving into them.
"Yay!" Everyone says In unison
"But in order to do that Hanako-kin has to let me go!" I say turning my head around to flick the toilet ghost.

"Hey that was meannn!" Hanako says moping as he releases me from his grasp.
"Haha I win!" I say as I sit back down in my corner.

We then shuffle the cards and hands them out. The game started off with me winning but that changed when out of nowhere the Mokke claimed victory.
"Good job guys!" I say to them as I give them head pats.
"I'll kill them" I hear Hanako say jokingly under his breath or at least I hope he was joking.

"You guys should start getting back, school starts in an hour." I say to the Mokke, hugging them before they leave.
"Bia!" They say happily as they leave the girls bathroom.

"That was sooo much fun!" Hanako says, jumping around the bathroom.
"Yeah I guess it was." I say as I try to calm him down.

"So what do you want to do today?" I ask

"Let's find out!" Hanako says grabbing my hand.

_____________________________
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎,𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠!

-𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗 ♡︎