𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13

I opened my eyes to see beauty bright lanterns floating above us. We're here. I think to myself as I turn my head to the others. I see Nene on the left of me and the two boys on the right.
"Wow." Nene says to herself as she was admiring the view. I must say number 2 has really done some decorating. I think to myself as I turn to look at Hanako, who had already started walking ahead of others.

I started begin walking to catch up with Hanako. Soon the other two started to follower Hanako and I.

We made it to the base do the stairs. I looked up and saw that the staircase was so much higher then I originally thought. You couldn't see when it needed as the stairs merged with the fog in the sky. This is going to be a long day. I think to myself as I look towards the others.
"Well what are we waiting for?" I ask, as Hanako and I start to make our way up the stairs; taking the lead.

"So what do you think she's going to us?" I ask Hanako what he thinks we should expect.
"Well you know Number 2, she wouldn't just let us pass. This isn't going to be easy." Hanako explains.
"Yeah I know.." I respond as I look up once again. Still a long way to go.

I looked back to see how the others wheee going. I see Nene bent above of a puddle. However as she touched it she immediately pulled back and quickly grabbed as hanker chief from her pocket and tried to play it off as nothing. But did I see fish scales on her hand?

Hanako realised that I had stopped and turned to see what the commotion was all about. I looked up when I heard Hanako call out my name. I slowly walked over to him with a slightly confused look on my face. What did he want to say. I think to myself as I made my way over there.

"You remember how Nene and o are bounds right?" Hanako asks me. Yeah how could I forget.
"Yes" I respond, wondering why Hanako suddenly brought this up and why he was whispering it so only I could hear.
"Well to say it the easiest way possible, because we are bound by a scale whenever Nene touches water he scales flair up. And if she is in water well.... She becomes a fish!" Hanako explains however he says the last part a little two loud. Which made both Nene and Kou look at us with confused looks.

I gave them a reassuring smile as to tell them nothing was wrong and to just ignore Hanakos sudden outburst of words.

The four of us kept walking for around a minute or toe before Hanako come to a sudden stop. I was behind him and almost ran into him, however luckily I came to a stop before that could happen.
"What's up?" I whisper to him, confusion laced in my voice.
"Well it's never to late for a speech right?" Hanako tells me before looking at the other two who where standing there in confusion.

Hanako went on about rumours and what this place would be like, while Nene and Kou stood there listening with curiosity. When he was doing all of this I walked back to where we where standing before and examined the dolls, what where nearly placed. I have to say hey are kinda creepy, but I'm a cool way. I thought to myself as I stepped closer. When suddenly I heard the unmistakable sound of an old phone wringing from behind me.

I turned to see the others had all done the same as we looked at it in confusion. I glanced at Hanako who looked back at me and nodded before walking over to the phone and reaching out to it, picking it up with the three of us following behind as Nene grabbed and held it in front of her

Hello~

________________________________
Thanks so much for reading so far