𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 25

I awoke to the morning sun shining down onto me. I rubbed my eyes and moved a strand of hair out of my eyes as I slowly started to sit up on the roof.

I was the only one around. Meaning the Mokke must of already started their day. I walked towards the edge of the building and looked down onto the people walking into the school, meaning the time was around 8 am. I sighed as I stretched my arms.

I didn't really know what I would do today, I mean after all most of my time I would normally spend hanging out with Hanako, but some who I couldn't see that happening today. Maybe I'll just explore the school. I thought to myself as I combed my fingers through my h/c hair before making my way toward the double doors leading to the staircase.

I gracefully opened the doors before I started to make my departure down the old school stairs. Once I made it down to the bottom I was met with a sea of students crowding the corridors in their way to their classes with textbooks and phones in their hands as so,e stood around talking with friends while others where walking in a fast pace to get to their first lesson on time. All of this started to make me envy them, I mean I'll never get to experience any of that, hell the students don't even know I am here right now watching them as they started their day. All of these thoughts were starting to give me a headache as I shook them off and continued my walk around the school.

I had made it towards the classrooms by now, after all the students had now just finished filing into them and were no longer blocking my way of the halls. I looked through all of the classroom windows as I saw them happily chatting a sad smile spread across my face as I carried on with my day.

After a little while longer of aimlessly waking I met back up with the Mokke, who excitedly told me a story about all of the candy they had managed to steal from a kids locker and how they even blamed it on someone else. Heading them speak so happily made a genuine smile spread across my face as I sat down cross legged and as they recalled their events from that morning.

Eventually the sound of the morning bell could be heard from across the entire school. The Mokke and I all stood up before they said their farewells and went off to prank more kids now that they were out of class. Me on the other hand didn't really know what I wanted to do now that I had nobody to talk to, so I just decided to take off and see where I ended up.

I crossed paths with many students who were happily chatting as they started to take out their lunch and eat it in the hall on their way outside. I decided I would follow the pack of people as I started to follow all of them outside.

Once I had finally made it out of the crowded halls the fresh breeze hit my face, making my hair flutter in the wind. The fresh sent of the cherry blossom trees filled my nostrils as I followed the blissful sent deeper into the courtyard. I made my way past the garden were I saw that the plants what had been planted there from earlier in the year had now started to grow. But then I remembered who had helped with them and felt I ping in my heart as I wave of sadness hit me.

I hurried my pace to get away from the place of sadness. Before long I was now facing a huge tree that was in the middle of a seemingly deserted part of the school. When suddenly I saw a figure appear from behind the tree. I focused my eyes in that same direction to see who it was. A small gasp came out of my mouth as I realised who this person was. It was none other than the 7th Wonder himself.

Hanako