𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12

Nene and Kou where approaching us. I started to walk forward a little bit so I could meet up with them, Hanako followed close behind me.

"Hey" Nene called out to us as we stopped in front of two.
"Hey you guys" I say respond with a small smile on my face.
"Are you sure we can really trust him?" Kou asks Nene as he points at Hanako.

Oh god I swear if these two start a fight just before we have to leave a swear.

I look over to Hanako who obviously heard what had been said and was now pouting with his arms crossed in front of his chest.
"Of course you can trust me blonde boy!" Hanako responds as he glides over to Kou and bopped him on the nose. Nene giggled at this and I had a smirk plastered on my face as I tied not to burst out laughing.

Kou on the other hand looked completely shocked; he started to mutter random words and jump up and down like a mad man. I shuffled over to Nene and whispered in her ear.
"Is he always like this?" I question her with a smile.
"Sadly yes" she says back as we start to ignore his random break down at Hanako and gossip about the people from her school.

"Omg yes I ship them!" I say as I I jump up and down in agreement.
"I know right!" Nene exclaims with as much energy as I had.
"Watcha talking about?" Hanako asks as he came out of nowhere and placed his arm around my shoulder and leaned himself on me.
"Just gossip" I tell him as I looked over at Nene who was obviously shipping the two of us in her head. I shot her the I swear to god if you say something I'm writing your name in my Deathnote look to make her keep her moth shut, which luckily for me she did.

"I want to know all the dramaaaaa!" Hanako says as he spins himself around trying to act offended by the fact we hadn't told him.
"Yeah whatever" I tell him with a smirk on my face as I walked over to Nenes side. However I still hand Hanakos watchful gaze on me.

"So do you think Kou's done?" I ask her and Hanako as I look across there hall to see the blonde just standing there.
"Yeah I think so" Nene responds to me.
"Then let's go!" Hanako said as he grabs mine and Nenes hand and glides over to where Kou was standing. Ready to annoy him.

"Heyyy!" Hanako tells him, getting the teens attention.
"So are we all ready" I ask Nene and Kou as I look between them.
"I hope you all know the stakes with going here, ok?" I ask them, it kinda sounded like I was lecturing them. But I didn't care, I wanted them to know exactly what they were getting into before we set off.
"Yes, I'm not letting Nene go alone with that creep!" Kou tells us as he points at Hanako. Nene and I both laughed in unison at his childishness. I still can't believe I am actually considering letting these two children come with us. I think to myself before turning to Nene

"So do you still want to go Nene?" I ask her after I explained some of the risks we would be taking by going to the boundary.
"Yeah I want to save my friend and stop this rumour!" Nene says with confidence. I have to say I was happy these here her reasons, she must have an amazing friend to risk her life.

"Ok then, Hanako why don't you lead the way then?" I say as I turned to face Hanako who was standing behind me, waiting for us to go.
"Finally!" Hanako sighed as we walked over to the start of the staircase.

"Are you two ready?" I ask Nene and Kou.
"Yeah!" They both say in unison.
"Then, Hanako let's go" I say as we start among our way up the steps.

1

2

3

4