𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 28

Y/n pov:

I had collapsed on the rooftop the moment I had made it up. My legs felt heavy and my breathing was frantic.

Why can't I just forget about him?

I questioned myself as I felt the afternoon air surround me. Should I tell him about it? I mean I thought he would of at least been a little bit worried for not seeing me today. But I guess I was wrong. He was properly completed focused on Nene at the moment and hadn't even stopped for a second to think were I was.

I let out a huff as I rolled onto my side. My breathing was starting to become normal again but I still felt the pain in my heart.

The way he hold her hands in his. The way he looked in her eyes. He had never in all of the years we had known each other looked at me like he did with her. It crushed me.

It was now that I had just realised how much I liked him that all of this happened. Just when I was gaining the confidence to finally confess to Hanako.

Suddenly I froze. I saw a pair of feet in front of me. My whole body tensed up. I slowly looked up to see who it was.

Hanako

I let out a gasp of shock before sitting up and looking toward him, unsure how to react.

Hanako stepped closer towards me. I could tell something was off, he wasn't his usual self. Normally if he say me like this he would of already jumped on top of me demanding what the problem was. But now he was quite as he slowly walked closer toward me. I was staring in his direction as I was trying to figure out what he was thinking in this moment.

Why is he here?

I thought as I kept my eyes fixed on him, as if I looked away he would suddenly diaspore before my eyes.

Shouldn't he be with Nene?

I questioned myself

I mean he did confess to her

Right?

I was snapped from my thoughts when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I realised I had been staring at the ground and Hanako was now right in front of me with his hand now pal Ed upon my shoulder. I looked him in the eyes as we both tried to read each others mind.

Hanako then took his hand off and sat down right in front of me. I didn't know what to say. I mean I guess I should be happy that he is here now, but it doesn't feel the same. Can I still have feelings for him if he's with Nene. God I still couldn't believe it. But I seemed like the hash reality in this moment.

"Hey" Hanako said softly as he took of his hat.
"Hey" I responded, I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes as I mentally begged for them to stop.

Hanako was acting completely out of character for him at the moment. He grabbed my hand, I was confused but still let it happened. I guess this is the part we're he tells me he thinks I would still be a good friend. I thought to neural as I prepared for my heart to be broken by the ghost.

"Listen Y/n" Hanako said calmly as he squeezed my hand. I looked up at him.

"I think I know why your avoiding me" oh god here it comes. I thought to myself as I looked down into my lap, not wanting him to see me like this.

"But I have to tell you something" Hanako whispered, barely loud enough for me to hear.

"I love you"

____________________________
He finally confessed :P