𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14

We all gathered around the phone and listened as the caller started to speak to us in a feminine monotone voice. We continued to listen to what she was saying.

She started how she use to go work at school on top of the stairs and adored her students. However she had also ended up dying at said school. It made me feel a little sympathy for her, however then I reminded myself why we where there in the first place. We had to get those children back and stop number 2.

Her final words to us before hanging up where to find her right arm. Nene and Kou looked at each other in confusion at this strange request. While I looked over at Hanako to see what his reaction to this whole situation was.

To my surprise he looked deep in thought before realising I was looking and smiled at me.

They sound of a loud object made us all turn. When we did we could see a huge hour glass placed higher up the stairs, she must be giving us a time limit. I think to myself before turning my attention to what was next to the timer.

There was what o could only decide as a placement for where we would have to leave the right arm after we found it.

"Soo are we actually going to find an arm or just ignore that prank call?" Kou asks.

"Well you see I would advise against that. You see this is her place and nobody can defeat her her, just like me and my bathroom" Hanako states before walking over to Kou and started pushing him closer to the edge.

"However I wonder what would happen if you upset her" Hanako whispered in Kous ear. Obviously frightening the poor kid. I shot Hanako a glare which made him stop and walk closer to me. We stood next to each other as Nene started to speak.

"I mean or we could just get her right arm." Nene suggests, I nod in agreement and Hanako does the same before walking over to a set of draws and pulling them open.

"Yeah and I mean there are some pretty cool stuff here!" He says as he pulls out a magazine. I see Nene now has pure terrier spread across her face and Kou was looking away in embarrassment.
Oh great what did he do this time? I think to myself before walking over there if see what was going on.

"Hanako what are you doi-" I ask him, however I stopped mid sentence as I saw what the book was about and a half naked woman on the cover.

What

The

Actual

Fuck

I was steaming with rage at Hanako for traumatising the poor kids, but I could feel deep down I was slightly jealous. I mean I did kinda have a crush on him.

I walked over and grabbed the book from his hands and yeeted it off the side of the stairs, before giving Hanako a smack on the side of his face and started yelling how inappropriate that was.

I think he seemed to have gotten the message because by now he had his head looking towards the ground and was sitting down next to Kou.

I sighed and walked over to them, only to see Nene walking next to me and something seemed... well different.

Time skip to after this awkward conversation and u comfort Nene ♡︎

After she had taken the bra out I walked over to her and gave her a huge hug and told her how perfect she was and to never change for anyone (this applies to anyone reading this. You are perfect <3)

She hugged me back and we both had tears in our eyes. Suddenly a noice could be heard from behind us. The 4 of us all turned to see where it was coming from. The dolls.

Times almost up~

_________________________
Sorry for not updating I've had so much on but I will write more to make up for it, anyways ily all ''