𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 23

Tears filled my eyes as I dashed out of the room, trying not to bring their attention towards me. I ran across the damp grounds of the school as I had gone out of back doors and would now have to circle back around to get back into the building but I didn't care at this point I just had to get away from them.

My heart was pounding. I hated myself for having these feeling toward him, I mean he would always flirt with her anyways. I guess I was just some toy for him to tamper with. I guess that means all the times we spent together, holding hands, hugging and laying under the starts together meant nothing to him.

I couldn't believe it at all. It was just to hard. My breath started to hitch as I was running out of stamina. Tears still present in my eyes as I ran.

I collapsed down on the ground before crawling over towards a nearby tree, that was being illuminated by the rich moonlight. I held my head in my hands as I cried into them. My body aches as I started shaking. I never meant anything to him.... I never meant anything to anyone not in the past and not now. I thought to myself as I completely broke down, the silence of the night being broken by my whimpers. But as long as Nene or Hanako couldn't hear them I didn't care.

I was very fond of Nene before and even went there and risked my ass to help her out and this is how she pays me back?! My thought started to become venomous towards them, but then I remembered who's fault this was.

Mine.

It I just didn't have these feeling I could be happy for them but no, I couldn't shut them out and now I was here in the cold night all alone.

I stayed in that position for longer then I can remember before all of the tears had been spilled and I was left a whimpering mess.

When suddenly I heard a sound from the bushes near me. I slowly opens my eyes as I looked up firm my hands only to see nobody there.

Just my imagination.

I thought to myself as I banged my head back into the tree as I looked up at its branches as I thought about what I had witnessed, as tears started to well up in my eyes again before I cursed and wiped them away.

I heard the same sound again as I looked towards where the sound was coming for; this time I saw something. It was one of the Mokke looking at me troubled. I gave it a fake smile before I saw the other two of my children emerge from the bushes and made their way towards me.

The three of them stood in front of me before I let out a small chuckle as I opened my arms and invited them into a hug. They giggled before jumping into my arms, making my fall back against the tree.

"Are you ok?"
"Don't cry"
"Who made you sad?"

The three of them all questioned me as they pulled away from me and sat down in front of me waiting for me to begin.

I let out a sigh as I started telling them about what we had done with the stairs all the way to what I had seen. They listened carefully and patiently waited until I had finished before they once again engulfed me in a hug before telling me how much they cared. Making me tear up once again.

After I had let it all out I stood up holding the them as I thanked them before I started walking back towards the school.

_________________________
Sorry for the short chapter
I've been busy but I will make longer
Ones next