𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 33

The three of us spent almost the entire afternoon catching up and joking around with one another. I loved every second of it, I could tell that Nene and Hanako were feeling the same as I was. It was good for the three of us to all get back together again after all that had happened in such a short span of time.

Eventually the sun had started setting, turning the sky a warm orange colour.

"I should get going soon" Nene said sadly as she looked up at the beautiful sunset.
"I mean you could always sleep on the floor" Hanako suggested, I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not but ether way that comment earned him a nudge from me.

"Thanks guys, but I think I'll just go home" Nene said calmly as she pushed herself up off the ground. Hanako and I did the same as we started walking back into the school with Nene.

By now there were hardly any students left, just the occasion one passing theology the gates on their way back home from this place. After we made it theodicy the doors back into the main building, Hanako and I followed Nene towards her locker as she's took out the key on opens it for herself before closing it after she had gotten her bags and books out.

The three of us then walked towards the metal gates of the school.

"See you guys!" Nene said as she waved at the two of us, which we returned.

After Nene had walked away Hanako took my hand as the two of us walked back towards the school. The halls were now completely empty, which I preferred over the busy halls they were throughout the days. Hanako and I walked hand it hand up the stairs leading towards the bathrooms.

As we walked in my eyes immediately shifted toward the window. The sunset was completely breathtaking, with the colours seeping throughout the sky as the sun was sitting near the bottom of the sky.

"Hanako took!" I said excitedly as I pulled on hai hand and lead him towards the window with me. I looked on in awe at how beautiful all of this way. I loved this, I wanted to savour this moment.

Hanako sat down next to me on the sill and pulled me towards him, I rested my head on his shoulder as we looked on the the sunset on a peaceful silence. I wish all of my days could be like this. Relaxing like this with Hanako, along with the sunset. I'm so lucky. I thought to myself as I looked up to see Hanakos face.

Like me he was also fixated on the sunset, I giggled at how childish the two of us must seem in this moment, but I didn't care I loved it.

"It's beautiful" Hanako spoke us as I looked away from his face and back towards the sunset.

"But not as beautiful as you" Hanako said happily as he pinched my cheeks as I blushed at his comment.

I was feeling tired by now so I rested my head upon Hanako lap as we watched the sun completely set under the horizon. Soon my vision was overtaken by darkness so I snuggled my head into Hanakos lap and relaxed myself as I slowly drifted off into a blissful sleep without a care in the world.

I loved this