𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9

Eventually Hanako and I had to leave our relaxing spot on the window and continue on with the day.

It was first break by the time we had left the bathroom, we had decided we would spend the day visiting our favourite places from when we where alive. I happily agreed when he originally suggested the idea, after all I wanted to know more about Hanako and I just liked spending time with him in general.

I felt Hanakos hand brush against mine as we walked down the halls, I blushed and turned me head away as I hoped Hanako didn't see me. I then felt him completely grab me hand, I was slightly taken back by his action but I quickly did the same to his.

We continued down the hall to where Hanako wanted to do hand in hand. I wonder where his special place is? I thought to myself as Hanako continued to lead me to our unknown destination.

Suddenly Hanako stopped in front of a normal looking classroom. He looked back at me before realising my hand so he could open the door leading into the classroom. I followed behind him, closing the door after me.

I looked over the room to see Hanako opening a window and then jumping onto the frame and standing there facing out into the distance. This must be his special place. But it seems just like a normal classroom.

I was confused but didn't want to say anything as I could see the Hanako was obviously deep in thought, I slowly walked over to him, tapping on his shoulder to signal that I was behind him so I didn't scare the ghost.

Hanako looked back at me, his smile faded slightly. He then came down and at on the window sill, signalling for me to sit down next to him. Which I did as I made my way over.

We sat there in silence until it was eventually broken by Hanako speaking up.
"Your probably wondering how this is my favourite spot, and I right?"
"Yeah I little, but I know it must of been an important place for you" I respond. As I grab Hanakos hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Thank you Y/n" Hanako said in a soft voice, I could see he had tears starting to well up on his eyes.
"Hey don't cry" I tell him softly as I pull him into a side hug. I hoped he would find it comforting and feel better, which it did because after we pulled away I could see he has a small smile plastered upon his face. I grinned as I saw how I had helped Hanako.

"My favourite teacher use to teach me here" Hanako told me as he looked off into the distance. I waited for him to continue, which he did after a slight pause.
"He would always ask me if I was ok when I was hurt. And I told him all about my dreams about space" Hanako told me, still looking off not giving me eye contact. Wow Hanako is starting to open up to me, that really means a lot. I think to myself as I smile in my head.
"He sounds like he really cared" I say to Hanako as I face to look at him. I see Hanako turn his head so we are both face to face.
"Yeah he really did" Hanako says slightly sad. I did the only thing that came into my head which was to pull him into another hug. I mean it worked last time right?

"Thanks" Hanako told me. After a while of recalling more of our memories of when we where alive. Hanako and I eventually stood up from the window and started making our way to the door. Judging by the sun the time was about 6, meaning Nene would of probably already finished her cleaning. I felt slightly upset by this because I had wanted to chat with her for a bit, but I mean I would do that any day.

I mean today Hanako told me a very personal part of his life, meaning he must consider us close like I already did with him. This made my stomach full with butterflies.

"Hey Y/n! You ok?" Hanako asks snapping me out of my thoughts, I looked up and realised Hanako was a few meters in front of me.
"Wait up!" I tell him as I ran to catch up.
However Hanako hid different plans, instead of waiting he bolted up the stairs towards to toilets.
"Race!" Hanako yelled, he was already so far I'm front of me, but mamma didn't raise a quitter. I sprinted up the stairs to try to catch up with Hanako.

Sadly he had already made it back up. I was a panting mess by the time I got back to the bathroom, and without saying a word I dragged me self over to the window sill and laid by back against it as I started to drift off into a well needed sleep