𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11

I looked at Hanako like he was insane after what he had just told me. Why are we going there, surely he knows how dangerous it must be right? As I keep my eye on Hanako. Making sure he wouldn't just start laughing telling me how dumb I looked right now after hearing this.

But to my dismay he still had a completely straight face. Ok so he's either taking a prank to the extreme or he had a completely death wish. Now I just have to tell what one it is. Great! I think to myself as I keep staring Hanako down.

"No it's not a joke" Hanako says in the most serious tone of voice I have ever heard him muster up.

"Why?" I ask him, still confused why he wanted to go on this highly dangerous trip. I mean sure I know Hanako likes to do adventures shit and all of that, but this is just to far!

"Rumours are being spread about the stairs... Bad ones." Hanako adds as he looks away from me.
Oh no this can't be good. I tell myself, as I take a few steps closer to Hanako. Unsure what to do at this point.

I chose it would be better if I didn't say anything and just went straight in for a sideways hug. I gripped onto to Hanako as I pulled him close to me as I stroked his back. I could tel key was upset that these rumours where being spread about the spirits. Because in most cases they never wanted to course any harm to the humans and anything to be honest.

I felt Hanakos arm wrap around me as we held each other for comfort. I could stay like this forever. I think to myself before waiting a few seconds to savour the moment before pulling away from the hug and lifting Hanakos chin up with my hand so we where face to face.
"We can fix this, ok?" I tell him, my voice laced with hope.
"Yeah thanks Y/n" Hanako answers with a small smile on his face.

I let go of his chin and we walk over back to the window we sat at and started to discuss our plan and how we wheee going to stop the Wonder as-well as saving Nenes friend, who had fallen victim to the stairs.

After we had finally divided a plan between the two of us, I walked over to the Mokke. Who had just entered the room as we where adding the finishing touches to the plan. I scooped all of them up into a huge group hug and I held them tight against me. I'm so happy we were able to change their rumour, look how cute they are! I think to myself as I smile spreads across my face.

I place them down and give them all head pats before telling the Mokke where we were off to and saying our goodbyes. However I had promised them I would make it back alive, and that is exactly what I had planned to do.

After my slightly emotional goodbye to the Mokke, Hanako and I went down stairs to meet up with Nene and the blonde who I now knew as Kou. He seemed like an ok person so I trusted him to come with us.

Anxiety started to arise itself tin my as we walked. What if this all goes wrong? Yes I partly knew what I was getting mayfly into and I already knew how hard it would be to fight a Wonder in their place, but I had still agreed. I mean I wasn't going to leave Hanako or my new found friends all alone as they went on this mission. But there was still a chance we weren't going to make it out and that is what frightened me. Nene was still just starting her life and now we where taking her with us to almost certain death. Stop think like this, we will make it! I tell myself as I shake my head to try to think about something else for the rest of the walk there.

Hanako and I eventually make it to the meeting place, which was the hallway next to the stairs. I looked at Hanako before I sighed and faces the direction Nene and Kou would be coming from.

After a few minutes of me and Hanako waiting in silence I saw two figures approaching us.

This is it

__________________
Soz about not posting as much school is killing me but I do hope to update more. ily ♡︎