𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

Hanako-kun grabbed me by the hand and pulled me out of the bathroom and started rubbing down the hallways, keeping a tight grip on my hand.

"Hanako-kun where are we going?" I say trying to keep up.
"To the rooftop!" He says, as we keep running through the school. The school day starts in 30 minutes but even then a couple of people where in the hall.

After getting dragged up the stairs to the rooftop by Hanako I was panting so much as I leant onto Hanakos shoulder trying to catch my breath.

"Come on!" Hanako says as he grabs my hand again bringing closed to the edge of the rooftop. We lent on the railing of the building. We watched in silence as the students started to make their way into the school.

"Sooooo" I say trying to start a conversation, which I'm not very good at so I hoped Hanako would.
"What do you want to do today?" He says turning his face around to look me in the eyes.
"Umm honesly im not sure, it's nice to just have company." I say looking back him before realising what I said, I quickly covered my mouth and looked away.
"That ok, we'll do that!" He says nudging me playfully, making me giggle.

We spent the rest of the morning on the rooftop talking about life before we died and what we do as ghosts.
"So what's your favourite food?" I ask Hanako.
"Umm w well it's uh donuts" he says nervously.
"That cool, donuts are amazing" (sorry if you don't like donuts u do now 😌)
"Thanks Y/n!" Hanako says before looking back towards the view we had from up here.

"Where do want to do now?" Hanako asks, breaking the silence.
"Umm the garden maybe" I say back unsure.
"Yeah let's go!" Hanako says before he grabs my hand for what feels like the 100th time today. I ran next to him as we ran down the stairs and ran through the corridors together hand in hand.

After around 5 minutes of being grabbed along by Hanako we finally made it to the school garden we say some students gardening. I looked over and saw a buy trying to impress I purple haired girl by pulling out a plant, judging by his face she didn't seem overly impressed, I chucked.
"What are you laughing at y/n?" Hanako asks putting his head on my shoulder trying to see what I was looking at.
"These students over there, it's funny to watch." I say pointing towards them. Hanako followed where I was pointing with his eyes.
"Yeah I guess they are!" He says laughing. "Remember when we were in school?" Hanako asks.
"Yeah I do" I say looking towards him, his head still resting on my shoulder. Honestly I had gotten use to it over the time I have known the slightly perverted ghost.

""Do you want to visit the Mokke now?" I ask Hanako.
"Fine we can visit your children." He says, making my laugh a bit. The time was around lunchtime by now, we walked next to each other as we opened the door and were met with the Mokke.

I immediately went over to them and embraced them all in a large hug. Which made Hanako laugh, we sat down with them and chatted. They told us all about the things they had stolen and how they didn't want to harm the humans.

Hearing them say this made my upset, as spirits they had to follow what their rumour said so they didn't disappear. But their one was that they where a blood thirsty monster who you couldn't look in the eye. However they where the complete opposite and they wouldn't even hurt a fly.

I pulled them into another hug to try to comfort them as they talked about their problems. I even managed to force Hanako-kun to give them reassuring head pats, which was uncommon for him to do to them and it made me smile.

The time was nearing the end of the school day, Hanako and I decided we would go back to the bathroom and relax there for a while. I have the Mokke a goodbye hug before we left.

Hanako and I walked through the halls as he was teasing me about how soft I was with the Mokke, and in response I gave him a playful punch on the shoulder to shut him up.

We spent the rest of the walk in silence except for the comment about a student walking by us every now and then.
"Humans are weird these days!" Hanako-kun says as he playfully holds my hand and swings it up and down, making me feel like my arm was about to be pulled out of its socket.

Eventually we finally made it back to the girls bathroom.

"Finally" I sigh. I was about to walk in when I felt a arm grab my wrist, I turned around and saw Hanako with his finger placed in his lips signalling me not to say anything.

We slowly poke our heads into the bathroom. Look at the 3rd stall and see a girl with long blue and silver hair knocking on the stall.

"Hanako... Hanako... Are you there?"

___________________________________________
𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢! 😽