꧁𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 36꧂

As Hanako and I walked up the stairs together we spoke about all of the time we had spent together. After all these years the two of us had managed to know each other pretty well.

The two of us were almost inseparable, we were like two parts of eachother and only whole when together.

Hanako and I had our hands linked together as we skipped up the old stairs of the now deserted school. The sun had set many hours ago and it just left Hanako and I roaming the halls together with no interruptions from any of the students as they had all gone home by now.

As the two of us had made it up the stairs I felt Hanako peck me cheek before running off towards one of the rooftop benches.
"Hey" I yelled out before catching up to him and poking his cheek in revenge before I sat down next to him. I rested my head on my boyfriend's shoulder as the two of us looked out towards the stars. Hanako has told me all about them by now and how much he loved them when he was alive. Since I was the guardian of the rooftop I was use to looking up at the vast sky at nighttime's when I use to sit up here alone before Hanako and I had crossed paths once again.

I started to play with his black hair as I had taken off his cap and placed it upon my head, i could feel his hand tighten around me as the two of us sat there in silence as we observed the world around us. I must say I never thought in the afterlife I would of been able to find love like this, but here I was. With Hanako, my boyfriend. As well as the Mokke, who I considered as my children and they thought of me as their motherly figure. Along with my friends, who I trusted with all of my heart. I truely felt at piece.

Hanako and I sat in silence for a little longer before he started up a conversation about what how much different the afterlife was the life. I must admit this caught me by suppress at first, before I let it sink in more.

I mean sure I would of wanted to live my life in the living realm to its fullest and not die so early, but then again would I of gotten this chance if I hadn't? Sure I knew Hanako when I as alive but the two of us both died at around the same time and never said I love you then. Would I be old by now living my life with another? What would that of been like?

In the end I decided I wouldn't of changed anything, because I wouldn't of known how it would play out and I was content with where I was at the moment. Hanako agreed with me saying how he never wanted to be in the afterlife without me as the two of us continued to talk amongst each other under the stars.

Suddenly something caught both of our eyes. It was a shooting star. Our eyes both lit up as we looked at eachother and hold hands before Hanako said.

"Make a wish!" As we simultaneously closed our eyes as the star passed and wishes upon it.

"What did you wish for?" Hanako questioned excitedly as he looked towards me.

"Well if I told you it wouldn't come true,now would it?" I told him as the two of us then sat in bliss once again. Before Hanako kissed me out of the blue before saying

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you too Hanako"

From that day on the 7th Wonder and the 8th Wonder never separated. It was true love, found even after death