𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20

"Do you mean that?" Hanako questioned Nene as his facial expression changed. Oh god what is he going to do now. I thought to myself as I watched him lead Nene over towards the edge of the platform and pull out some rope. He started wrapping it around her before tying the back end. Nene looked at me wondering if she should be scared or happy, I just gave her a shrug before smiling. I knew Hanako wouldn't just let her die, but this could definitely be dangerous.

"Tight knot? Check! Strong rope? Check! Looks like we're ready to go!" He exclaimed as Nene let out a yell.

"Clearly the Yarishiro isn't up here, which means this isn't the deepest part. So I was thinking if we've already explored the very top that means your next destination is the bottom right?"Hanako asked as he gripped Nenes head.

"Please don't make me go without you" Nene requested. Which made Hanako let out a laugh as he started to push Nene over the edge.
"I know you won't let me down!" He said as she started to scream whilst dropping down from the platform.
"Bye!" Hanako waved as she plummeted down.

"What the heck was that?!" Kou asked as he dodged an attack. Hanako and I looked towards each other before making over way over there. Just as Number 2 was about to attack Kou again with her scissors Hanako and I sliced them out of the way.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" Hanako told Kou as he kept his righting stance up ready for another attack while I did the same.
"Thanks. But what did I you do to Nene?" Kou questioned as he took back and forth between the two of us.

"Don't worry about her. We did a thorough inspection before she left so she'll be fine... I think" Hanako told him as he looked back at me and I gave him a small nod.

"You think?!" Kou said in a shocked tone at the two of us. As the sound of the bells on Number 2 started wringing and filled our ears.
"No need to fright you three. There's plenty of me to go around. I'd be happy to shred all of you at the same time" Number 2 said with a murderous tone, I could tell she wasn't bluffing.
"Get ready now" Hanako told the two of us as I gripped on my hatchet.
"And try to stall until Nene completes you know what" Hanako added
"Copy that" Kou told him as he get into a fighting stance. Hanako then looked over to me and I gave him a nod signalling I was ready for what was coming.

"Stay back, if you don't I'm going to do something bad to you" Kou threatened. When suddenly Number 2 giggled before she look out her scissors and ran towards us. I jumped back into the air before bringing my hatchet down into the side of her scissors, cutting a little bit of them off as Hanako did the same in the other side while Kou was dodging her attacks. Hanako and I had trained together and it was almost like we knew each others moves before we would strike so we where perfectly in time with each other. Making it harder and harder for Number 2 to target all of us.

"Good job guys!" Kou told us as we landing back in the ground next to him before straightened back up and getting back into a fighting stance.
"Thanks" I told him with a small smile before focusing back on the fight.
"Ready?" Hanako asked me as we both went to strike again. I gave him a nod as we went back in toward Number 2.

When suddenly she changed for course and started going towards the edge of the platform before jumping down to the bottom. The three do us ran to the edge as we looked over. Before I remembered who she would be going after.

"Nene-"