𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 22

The three of us looked on as Nene opened found Number 2's Yarishiro and with one swift movement, pulled it off a pair of scissors.

Number 2 was furious and through her scissors at Nene. However she wasn't fast enough to hit her as Hanako and I dashed in front of Nene and slashed at the weapon heading for her.

"Number 2 of the 8 wonders, Misaki Stairs. You have abandoned your duty!" Hanako said with a stern voice before slabbing his knife intro Number 2's chest.

"I'm going to need you to return your number" Hanako said harshly as the barrier surrounding us started to cave in before turning a blinding white colour as it absorbed us in it.

I landed on the damp floor of the school grounds as I looked to my side and saw Hanako next to me. We both got up at the same time as the moonlight shone through to cracked windows. I looked towards the ground to see Nene still unconscious. Hanako shot me a smirk before walking towards to small girls sleeping figure, before bending down.

"Wakey wakey!" He said in a mocking tone.

Nene stores in her sleep before slowly opening her eyes, I bent down next to Hanako as she looked at the two of us.

"Is that you two?" She asked us. Rubbing her eyes.

"Sure is!" Hanako responded with a smile.
"Hey" I told Nene with a wave.

"Thank goodness we made it back. Back where's Kou?" She asked with slight concern laced in her sleepy voice.

"Right here" Hanako told her as he reached into his pocket, before pulling out a Kou doll.

"Kou is that you!?" Nene yelled out in shock before taking the doll out of Hanakos hand.

"A true valiant hero who fought to the very end" Hanako exclaimed as he wiped a fake tear from his eyes while I stood back and watched the scene unfold.

"He makes a really cute plushy" Nene states as she strikes his head, I giggle at her comment before looking back down at them.

"He'll be turned back in to normal right? Aoi and the other two?" Nene questioned us as we had started walking.

"Yes, we truely intend to have it taken care of" I reassured her. As Hanako bent down next to me and picked up someone.

"By the real Misaki" Hanako added as he held what looked to be a fox however Hanako and I knew who it really was.

"A fox?" Nene questioned.

"She's a special statue that moves. Come on Number 2 apologies" Hanako asked of her. However Number 2 just let out a huff and shrugged. Oh god this isn't going to go down well. I thought to myself.

And I was right; Hanako took out his knife and swung it out in front of the other wonder threateningly.

"You know fox meat makes delicious food" Hanako threatened. Making me let out a sigh

"Stop put the knife down!" Nene yelled out from behind us.

"So what's going to happen to everyone who was turned into dolls?" Nene asked the fox.

"I guess they'll all turn back into their form come morning. I don't have much power left. They probably won't even remember me." Number 2 answered the girl.

Nene let out a sigh of relief.
"Oh good." I could tell she was thinking about her friend.

Hanako started to walk out but I stayed back a little, I saw Nene walk towards the moping creature.
"Hey little fox" she said, crouching down and taking out a photo
Here. Hey I'm still mad at you and your not forgiven so don't get confused. You scared at heck out of me down there, I really thought I was going to die" she stated in a stern tone before becoming more soft.

"And even thought I had a good reason I know I broke something that was very important to you. I'm sorry for that. Ok?" Nene said as she handed over the class photo.

Belford reaching out to the fox and tried to strike her ear. Which ended up failing and Nene getting bitten as Hanako walked back in the room after hearing Nene scream and the fox waking up the stairs.

"And I have a name. If you ever call me little fox again I'll bite your hand off and eat it" she threatens before trotting up the old stairs. Leaving the three of us.

I started waking out because I wanted to see the Mokke (my children) again. However I looked back to see if the two where following me. But what I saw was not what I was expecting.

Hanako kissing Nene

____________________________
Ohh drama and cliffhanger <3