7-Mistake

Author's Note: Im typing this when im online class please wait and give a vote❤

"Morning everyone!" Jana wake us all up when its 6am the schedule is 6:30 today in music bank.

"Fashion! For music bank runway." Xing turn around to show us her flowy dress and ysl bag.

"Minju dont need to wear so much just my beauty." Minju compliments herself.

"U two shut up and check your vocals we need to sing live again." Elly wears sweat pants and crop top with bucket hat.

Elly scroll on her phone and shouted.

I got startled and jump out of know where this girls just laugh at me.

"Stupid nabong but omg babe." Jina shake me im so annoyed she tease and shake me.

She give me the  phone and my jaw dropped.

Allkpop: BTS Named their close friends and fans shocked because they listed a kpop girl and their only girl friend Nayeon.

"Girl friend dont mistake it but why they put me in that freaking list." My members looks jealous and tap me like.

We're proud of you.

"But 50/50 are mad and happy call them right know and introduce me to them." Jina wink at me and fix their things.

"Fans are awake nayeon be ready." Manager tease me and I act like i wanna cry.

We have a groupchat with just me and them.

Nabong:WTF! BANGTANSONYEONDAN.

Jimin:omg love u tho

Yoongi: why cant we reveal our friendship to you fans are mature enough and its their problem if they wont accept them.

Jhope: PERIOD SIS.

RM:Thank us later nayeon

Taehyung:lemme comfort u nay

Jungkook:Holy! Nayeon dont ever answer any questions see u in my office.

Jin:Were sorry nayeon yah kookie dont blame her.

Jimin:Dont be immature kookie were too old not to have friends especially we cant resist nayeon.

Taehyung:Yah Jimin cant resist her.

Nabong:On my way to music bank so lets just talk later kookie.

Jungkook:U filthy girl! Your my emoloyee so respect and call me ceo whenever were on gc.

Rm:Calm down Kookie.

Jhope:Dont be mad at your ex.

Yoongi:You're just an ex she can call u wherever she want.

Yoongi:just joking just dont fire her.

Jin:Does rachel know u still talk to her?

_
I close my eyes and sleep until we are at the venue.

"Wake up grandma." Elly tap my head and I wake up just to pinch her.

I wore a gucci blazer white crop top and sweatpants.

100+ of cameras are flashing on us.

All of the fans look at me i was so scared.

"Nayeon best friend of kpop!" A fan of me shouted i try not to smile.

We are bowing on them and go in at the building we are rushing and the we all love our hair its curly and the others are wavy.

Thanks to our stylist we got expensive clothes to showcase.