9-Music Show

Its our last week on music shows we are now at our 5th win hopefully.

It really amazes me how the fans are huge and give us a lot of love than we expected I feel like i was destined again to be an idol.

"Let's do our best and sing live guys." They all nod and checking their vocals.

They are all good in singing.

"Omg allkpop just posted our ceo and rachel broke up lol armys are the happiest." Jina cant stop laughing while reading the comments.

"Unnie u have a chance." Minju tease me and I glared at her.

I dont want anyone can hear us i dont want rumors about us again its annoying.

After our performance we are nominated for 1st place.

"And the winner is blaze congrats." Mc yujin said and we all bow to them.

"Thank u for our hair and make up stylist our fans managernim and lastly to our ceo thank u very much." I said to the camera and we all do the encore.

We are all waving and chloe or xing² wanted to cry.

"Our bubbles we love u." Elly said in english.

We all take a selfie with our trophy and jungkook said he will treat us to the vip resto.

"Who's ready for meat party?" Jina asked them and turn on the speaker minju ely and jina doing crazy staff meanwhile xing fell asleep after crying.

"I didnt know we made this far as a rookie all thanks to the fans and ceo." Ely pouted so jina tease her they start bickering but in a positive way.

"Unnie will see her ex again." Minju tease me even manager laugh.

"Yah dont laugh managernim." But they all making fun of it.

I texted my mom that we won and she told me she saw it and brag it to our neighbors.

"Does ceo gonna be ok after the breakup? I heard they are 1year." Ely is the speaker of the group always updated on the issue.

"I bet he will he doesnt look that affected." Jina said and look at me.

"He is affected he just didnt show his emotion in public." All of them looked at me.

"Did u both talk to each other or your good friends now?" Jina asked me I just keep my mouth shut.

"Its a yes." Xing answered they all laugh at her even she's sleeping she still listens to our convo.

"Nayeon as your manager dont be too close with him to avoid rumors okay?" I nod and they all giggled.

"Manager is jealous." They all laughs and I laugh too.

"Are u crazy kim jina?" She even tease him more.

"No manager just drive." She's now obeying him.

"Manager who's your girlfriend?" Minju asked and he shake his head.

"Single is life huh." Ely seems interested.

"Let's have blind date with one of my friends if u want." Jina reco him.

"You our my priority." We get cringy on him.

"No you liar." Xing said then we are shocked.

After a few minutes we are now here.

"Meat resto classy." Ely take a pic with xing.

They are the foreign line.

We all saw lots of bodyguards as we enter the restaurant.

Jungkook smile on us and we all bow at him.

"My top girlgroup if u make it to 10th win I might give u a reality show." Jina face is funny.

"Why would u give it free we achieve a lot." I complain and he dont answer me.

"You are just starting." We are all nervous and pressure.

"Let's eat." He says and the order arrived.

"Xing was invited to runningman china goodluck hope u will be funny there." Xing thank him.

"Jina variety show with jaesuk is really huge you are making your own name as a entertainment idol." Jina dance while eating.

"Ely minju runway and photoshoots also minju kdrama wow." We all cheer her.

"Nayeon king masked singer and cf collab with got7 jinyoung congrats." I bow down.

"All thanks to your company and to u i guess." I speak sarcastically and jina holds her laugh.

"Well u should be thank me." He sounds annoying he's full of himself but thats what friends I think.

"Are u okay ceo? How's rachel either?" Jina open the topic I pinch her because its none of our business to know his privacy.

"Sorry ceo u should not answer if youre not fine with it." Ely apologized we are all looking at him sadly.

"She will take a break and pursue her things on germany she says we are both okay." He sighed deeply i dont wanna see him sad its not him.

"U have armys so be happy and always think of them if you are sad." Xing cheer him up and we all agree to that.

"As long as you both trends everyday and u know profit will rise im the happiest." We knew it he would said the profit.

"You're very rich and still want money give some to us too." Jina casually talk with him and eat a big piece of beef.

"Pasta are the best I want some soup too." Minju the big eater ot the group but the most prettiest body.

"I have to pay jina." Kookie spit facts.

"Thank u for the treat hope this wont be the last." Ely jokes and kookie nods.

They all go out in the resto and I will go out last but he holds my hand so I turn back to him.

"Why ceo?" He look like he wants to cry so I pouted.

"I miss us." I look up and hold my tears.

"Its illegal I know u want me back but u should wait for me okay?" I tap his shoulder and we both laugh so hard.

"Youre really that confident huh?" He smirks gosh too handsome I cant stop looking at him.

We sounds so bestie today and its make comfortable im really happy because of him and I want him to be happy too.