10-Concert

We'll be having a company concert for the first time of course the tickets are sold out because of armys and carats.

Hopefully even 5 of our fans will come.

Our lighstick is a galaxy bong its really unique fans trend it too.

All of the groups will perform and have some collaboration.

Chloe or xing will collab with yeonjun from txt jimin and sinb.

Ely will collab with yoongi rm.

I'll collab with jungkook,yuju and dk we will be singing beautiful by punch.

Its a shocked im so awkward in practice room.

Pd explain what we should do in stage cause armys will be mad at me if I just skinship with their idols they are really that sensitive.

"Fighting everyone." Dk cheer us up.

Kookie listens to music and start singing.

We are all focusing i think we did great hopefully tomorrow too.

Im avoiding kookie's gaze to avoid issue.

Yuju and dk seems to notice because i only talk to then theu keeo looming at me.

"Beautiful my love.." I started looking cause they sa id so i should be professional little i dont know he's keep looking at me everytime i sing."

All of the people clapped to us and we bow to them.

"Break time after it please practice your dance i need no mistake when were at a concert." We take note of that yuju invited me to eat with here.

"U seems quiet feel awkward with ceo why?" What should I say I just look at her and sigh.

"U know fans ships us before thats why its awkward for me what should we eat lunchbox or tuna kimbap?" I change the topic she just smile then we go to company's convinience store.

"I need coffee and milk i will drink it at the dorm im lazy to go out later." We finish buying and eat it at the cafeteria we have pastry and meals also its really cool in here plus the view is breathtaking.

We both take a pic with each other and gfriend join us.

"My group is taking a rest then the two still at their rehearsals practicing." I explained to them they are just relaxed some of them arent busy as we are.

Trainees keep gossiping when bts came but they have their own private room now.

We do also but we love to see the view in here.

Txt bowed to us we bowed back. They are all friends of us because we have the same company.

"I have a question y'all should be answered honestly." Umji breaks the silence while we are eating.

"Who in kpop industry would u date and why?" They are all blushing seems like all of them are in a relationship good for them the dating ban is over meanwhile we need to wait 3 to 4 years but u know my priority is career.

"I think I would date yoongi cause why not." Umji whisper we tried not to laugh but we failed.

"For me taehyung." Yerin answers were all shocked.

"Are u sure u werent dating?" I asked here she's pouting its a no.

"I like someone who's cute i would go with jungkook." Eunha answers my eyes widen they are all looking at me.

"For me I would go with cha eunwoo?" I ask them.

"Ey dont lie who in 97 liner we all know eunwoo is with dahyun right know." Sowon tease me but I glared at her no to expose me.

"Nct jaehyun stop asking." I said to sowon then we move on to yuju.

"Anyone i like hoshi to be honest." They look good together i ship her with that tiger too.

"Svt jeonghan he's the one who likes me i just fell for his personality after that." Sowon explain we congratuluate her for dating his crush. I look at him and say i kind of jealous wishing would happen to me also

Sinb arent here she's practicing.

"Now lets promise not to spread our crush and hoping that we would end up with them." Yiren says they all agree.

Eunha with kookie? Gosh my blood is boiling after i heard that.

Bts goes out all of the trainees bow to them they pass in our side we all stand up and bowed.

Jimin smiled at me with squishy cheeks i smiled back.

Gfriend tease me with him.

"Tell me you're bestie without telling me you're bestie." Umji tease me.

"U sure your only bestfriends?" Eunha jokingly ask I cover my head they just laugh.

"What do u think are some kind of jealous when eunha said it?" Sowon asked me.

"U know the answer already." She makes a disgusting face i just laugh with it.

"I want the best for u he lose u so stop getting back at him they are a lots of idols wanted to court u trust me I dont want him to end up with eunha also you are both my bestfriend." She hugs me so I thank her.

"Im really okay with it promise i dont have feelings anymore maybe slight but im okay if they end up together i would be a fan of their loveteam also." Sowon pinch me.

"I know u! Stop being a faker but i love u if u do that you are the best selfless person i ever met. U want my member to be happy if youre hurting its not even fair but lets accept and move on right?" I agree with it.

"Want me to blind date u?" She tease and I just smirk she knows im in dating ban.

Do u think its really time to move on and accepts that we will never have a comeback?