20-First Concert

After preparing all of our stuffs for the concert we are now starting our first ever concert after a year im so nervous and happy at the same time.

Bts members promise to be there and also seventeen.

We are at the practice room practicing our entrance performance and also some of our unit performance.

Im partner with jina we will be singing yours by chanyeol and raiden.

Im friends with chanyeol because we collab recently in gayo. He promise me to come today too im so excited to meet them.

"Everyone please drink your vitamins and water also go to the cr because we will be on stage for 2hrs." I tell them

"My heart is beating so fast its been a long time after seeing the crowds." Minju happily smile.

"A dream come true isn't it?" Ely look at us and hug us one by one.

"Speaking of our family is going except for ely why is that?" Jina ask and her smile faded and she turning back on us.

"Busy on work dad is in singapore mom is working too." She said and try to laugh.

"How about your brother?" She smirk and shake her head.

"Its okay ely the most important is you will be meetings our family and you are always welcome here we will bond after the concert." I promise to her she take a deep breath.

"Thank u everyone now let's get ready." She go to her room and rest of members were just looking at each other.

"I feel bad for her." Minju said and made a sad face.

After 30 minutes were now on the car everyone bought their drinks incase we will get thirsty.

We are heading to seoul olympic to perform with 2,452  people and the second day is in the gocheok which is 16k people im so nervous.

We fell asleep and i texted my boy.. i mean our ceo that were already near cause he will be watching our rehearsal.

Kookie: nabong where are u?

Me: already here pls wait ceo

Kookie:ceo? Are u crazy?

Me: what? What should i call u then?

Kookie: my kookie,babe,baby or love

Me:no thanks its cringe for me

Kookie:do u want to get punish when you're here?

Me:ha thats mean! i miss u baby is that okay then?

Kookie: hmm better baby

"Ah really stop it i told u not to be official." Jina is worried in our career and for me because armys are huge and lots of sasaengs im scared but my love for him thats what makes me strong.

"I know but i cant force it unnie we will be careful." I wink at her she just roll her eyes and go down.

Some reporters and fansites are here we just wave and go in the hall.

"Annyeong" i greeted the staff and they give us our mic.

I tie my hair into ponytail because its hot in seoul.

We do our warm up before we practice.

I see kookie holding a mic we smile at each other and i look away quickly.

The music starts i told them to lower the sound of my mic.

Then we enjoy the song for 10 minutes of practice we did rest and eat our lunch prepared by our manager who is very handsome some stylist and staffs are looking at them too plus they are both single lucky them.

We are at one huge room with kookie he's minding his own business.

"Manager" I feed our manager  with sandwich all of my members look at me like i did something wrong.

I look at kookie he look away on me and he looks pissed.

he removed his jacket and left the room.

"Nayeon haha why does ceo looks jealous?" Ely whisper at us i smile awkwardly.

I mean we use to feed our managers it must shocked him cause its first time seeing it.

We change our clothes and put our mics on i heard noise in the outside we drink our water and wait for to go out.

Jungkook glaring at us i smile on him but he dont smile back so i pouted.

We started to perform our debut song after that our recent song then we dance on our b-side fans are screaming so loud.

We get our own mic and greet.

"Do u enjoy the concert?" Xing asked.

"We aren't done yet we prepare some cover dance just for u." Minju point our fans and they cheer loudly.

"But after that our ceo might be go home early nayeon." Jina look at me i got nervous quickly.

"Yes our ceo thank u for coming for looking and help us to make this concert successful thank you for everything." The fans clap for him and he giggled which im relieved.

"Ceo we love you." Ely said and do a heart sign.

"Right? Nayeon say it." Jina pinch my stomach is she teasing me so sudden? Last week she's mad because im good terms with kookie.

"Yes ceo i love you." I said without thinking the fans are so loud and confuse which made me confuse from what i said.

"I mean we haha why im like this?" I asked myself.

"We love him without him there's no blitz right?" Jina gave me a glare and roll her eyes for sure she's expecting i will get bash.

Kookie smirk at me and says nado (me too) without a sound so my i get fluttered and red so quickly.

"Nayeon marry me!" Someone shouted i did a heart sign then go near jokingly act where's the ring.

Jungkook go back at backstage and we thank the fans go back at backstage to take pics with our friends.

Everyone go to their parents first i talk to my parents quickly and introduce ely mom said to make food to ely if we visit her.

"Nayeonnie!" Bambam,yugyeom and mark came bam tap my shoulder he bought flowers.

"What's that? Thank u really did u enjoy or im that boring?" I ask and they agree im boring

I smirk and glare at them i lightly punch them.

"Thank u so much for taking time for me love u three i hope i can come to ur concert too." They smile and mark whisper at me.

"You will be punish if u dont come." Then he pinch my cheek.

I slap his arm "u really dont change haha." I awkwardly laugh.

"If u wont come we will be mad at u of course." Yugyeom said and take a selfie with me.

Jungkook coming on our way yugyeom is his close friend so they hug each other.

Mark cough and look at me.

"I'll greet seventeen first i will be back guys."

"What's this? Foods? You're the best as always." I told mingyu and hug him tight.

"Im so proud of you nabong u almost make me cry." He said while he's hugging me.

"Nayeon." A man's voice shouted i know its jungkook so i mess mingyu's hair.

"What would i do without you let's take pic." I said and scoups take us some pics.

I see jungkook do lipbite and sigh while looking at me.

I wink at him then he leaves the backstage to talk with the staffs.