4-M/V

Everyone are fixing their makeup while jina is eating breakfast i don't eat either I open my food and eat all of it.

"Get some rest girls!" Manager said and we follow him.

Jennie: My nayeon how are u? I miss u already.

Me: Me too I will gonna debut soon don't share it its a surprise finally will be meet again.

Jennie: Congrats Im so proud we blackpink are really proud what ent btw? If u follow what I said maybe u can't debut that fast haha.

Me:Weverse haha

Jennie: wtf that's a huge company with known idols and kookie is the ceo? I heard it on my manager why and that's awkward.

Me:I know u will react that way but its okay and Im okay I have sowon and mingyu

there.

Jennie:Let's date or overnight me and blackpink miss u a lot gotta go im on photoshoot.

Me:goodluck ily

"Why are u smiling unnie?" Minju tease me but I just laugh at her.

"Did u have a boyfriend?" Chaoxing reacted I slap her arm.

"Are u insane of course not." Manager glared at me but I smiled at him.

"I know you are all curious Im texting jennie okay." All of them screaming and slap my arms.

"Who? Tf?" Ely curse but we laugh burstly.

"It's usual." Jina scrolling in her phone and I wink on her.

"Well I mean im close with rihanna unnie." We are even more shocked on her.

"Fine im a loner." Minju pouted but I just hug her.

We all get some sleep for this long travel.

We go out in the van and look to the place we're all shocked there's a lot of staffs here.

Director park is here.

"Yah! Nabong!" I look to the person who screams my name.

"Sowon!" I run to her and we give a warm hug to eachother.

"Congrats don't be nervous okay?" She hug me again and I thank her.

"Gfriend are here to look out for your dance." She explains to us.

"I'm nervous." Xing calm herself and I feel the same way.

We're at this cool place.

"Change outfits girls!" Manager shouted and our stylist assist us.

"We the staffs are proud don't forget us loves." Unnie winked.

"Of course you are part of our success." Jina hold her hand.

"And I will give you your best makeup." Girls pouted and says me too.

Xing² gives us a warm up before we practice our dance steps.

Lia kim is our dance choreographer she's here right know.

"May i see your dance?" We practiced it and bow.

"Just work on facial expressions and jina more energy please." We bowed them and she cheer us.

"Like these?" Chaoxing makes silly faces that's why we laugh really loud.

"Stop the nonsense get in the work." Director said.

First shoot is for ely our main rapper.

Nayeon,Jina,Minju,Ely,Chaoxing.

Her shoots are full of mirrors and she looks really cool with tha green and blue contact lense im amazed with her facial expressions too.

We all clapped after that 1minute shooting.

"The way u walk very topmodel vibe." Director praised her and they hug eachother.

"It's 6footer unnie." Jina wanted to reach her.

"I'm just 5'9 but the heels makes me that tall." She explains.

Chaoxing is next her shoot is a nature vibe lots of flowers her curly hair stands out with a red matte lipstick on.

So Pretty I envy.

Next is minju she's in the runway ish place it suits her to be a model.

Next is jina her place is special we walk in a huge building.

She even got a tears on. It was meaningful minju is proud on her song and we are either.

Next is me. I used to get bully before but I stand up and make them regret.

It's a reunion of my enemy.

We are at a vintage place with fire on it.

It's scary tho but unique at the same time we even got fire extinguisher and shoot at this beachy place.

_
Our teasers all came out and we're on top search our fans are huge.

"Most viewed teaser is nayeon next ely minju chaoxing and jina with more than 1m congrats girls." Jungkook said we all smile at him.

"The album are done the preorder will be later don't go out alone let your manager buy it. I want you all to break the debut records I expect a lot our sales depends on your success." He explains the pressure is surely heavy.

Lot of my friends congratualating me they even sent me some gifts how sweet they are.

Dahyun and chaeyong group are promoting cant wait to meet them in the stage.

After some hours of practicing our vocals and dance ceo and director entered.

We all bowed down to them.

"No cracks,laughing of course stable vocals everyone will judge you. You should do your best." Director is serious.

That everyone will judge you hurts us.

Title album:We are
M/V title:hello there
Produce:ceo and more
Compose:minju

"Great just be in sync and stable vocals train yourself harder guys." Kookie shake our hands.

Director too she even gave me a attitude look.

I sighed and jina saw that so she just comfort me and makes me laugh.

"Pilates time!"ely scream and we change our outfit.

"We're all hungry manager get us pastries and ice americano thanks." Jina request and manager do it.

"Hwaiting let's prove anyone we can be in higher level." Minju cheer.

Chaoxing is really flexible she use to be a gymnast so she teach us some thats a good warm up too we all wanna be flexible like her.

"I saw kookie have lot of your pictures in his phone while in a relationship with director how funny." Jina whisper.

"Stop i don't want to have a hope okay? Your eyes are really everywhere." I whisper back and we jus