2-The Members

"It's been 5months and yet we still didn't debut yet." Jina sighed and lean her head on me.

"Do you think you can debut with these 200 trainees right here?" She asked us and I look down.

"Annyeon im minju!" She smiled so we greet each other.

"There's even a 2006 here u two are aging." She jokingly said and jina is mad.

"Okay unnie im joking don't be like that." She says and I just laugh to them.

"Evaluation day final day of choosing our members show what u got." The manager said and all of us are just sitting waiting to call our names.

Minju is next she's a 4year trainee and very skilled member she might be talented as my jennie she loves rapping also.

She bow down and sit in my side.

She hold my hand and tell me to cheer up.

"Nayeon?" I stand up and I prepare my self.

I will be singing Tears.

After I sing I bow down and they are clapping on me so I smiled to them.

After waiting 30minutes we all stand up and look down.

"Congrats for being a first member and the main vocal of the group..."

There's a lot of cameras and I heard my names coming from my co-trainees.

"Nayeon." I cover my mouth and bow down.

Jina hugs me.

"Congrats for debuting kim.."

"Jina unnie."

"Jina from jeju."

"Congrats to the main dancer wu chaoxing!"

We are all shocked it's a hard battle of main dancers everyone is really good in dancing I supposed Im in average.

Jane and Chaoxing is battling.

"Congrats to you minju." We got shocked and she cries.

Everyone is crying 196 girls is crying.

"We will give last chance to the girl who will improve right know." Kookie said and we sat down.

"Chukahae." Elysse kiss me and I hug her tight one of my bestfriends here She's half korean half american very beautiful and talented.

"Hwaiting boo!" I shouted and she wink.

Her height is 175cm I envy her I mean we envy her she's like a secret angel for me.

Very good at dancing too.

"Okay we pick the right girl congrats to elysse park congrats." I jump and I look all of them deciding to leave the company.

"Unnie what should I do? Go back at japan?" Kana asked me while crying.

"Join survival shows I promise I will support you and your financials too just call me I will miss u." I said and hug her for a minute.

Jina,Kana,Ely and Me is our main group.

It will never change really.

"I will audition pnation." She whisper and I nod.

"Half of you will debut at fantagio we ask them to recruit some of you I won't want u all to feel down." Jungkook hug all of them he saw me staring at him so I go out and get some water.

"Congrats my bunny!" Mingyu's singing my mood change because of him.

"I hate u don't call me that and how did u know I was going to debut u seduce them don't you?" I  tease them and he laughs.