11-Ideal type

The concert went well it was so fun to be with gfriend seventeen nuest and our fans.

Our outfits looks cool we take a group picture and a picture with whole weverse artist.

"Unnie let's take a selfie." Yuju hold my hand and go to the nice background dk kookie is waiting its the vocal line.

"Faster nabong." Mingyu called me and I glare at him he just smile and I smile back.

I stick with yuju.

"Go in the middle nayeon cause you are short." He chuckled and seventeen members are watching us.

"Do u want me to kick u?" I whisper at him and obey him after it.

My side is kookie and dk.

"Closer please." I look at kookie our arms touch each other.

Mingyu takes so long to take picture i look so done. We do wacky and thank him.

"Im not done come here lets take a picture together." I come at him and pinch him its not that kinda hurt.

"It hurts why?" He asked while he knowsi the answer.

"Do you have fun?" I asked him with a death look he cant stop laughing and pointing my face.

"Its your last time to tease me Im on my moving on process stop it." He mess  my hair and get serious also.

"Im sorry noona." He do aegyo i just smirk.

We all go to dinner party and take some good food.

"First of all thank you for working hard especially to all the staffs and idols here the event got sold out and trend on sns platform great job everybody." We all clap our hands and kookie go back to his sit.

"Its yummy jampong the best." Ely dance while eating.

"I love fried chicken as always can i take out this?" Jina made a joke but I think its not a joke.

"Yah!" I look at her while im eating my steak.

"I saw ceo looking at you and mingyu he looks jealous." She's giggling i dont think so he made it clear that we our now business partners.

"Stop with your assumptions." I whisper

"Im telling the truth tho." I look at kookie's direction he looks so handsome im mesmirized by his beauty.

He look at me and i look away directly. I saw jimin and taehyung laugh at me.

I pouted cause i got caught i shake my head and look at my phone after I eat.

Bts groupchat with me.

Jhope:nayeon is full

Jin: I agree she gain weight easily.

Me: what do u mean😭 i'll work out tomorrow.

Jimin:sigh* nayeona

Taehyung:who are you looking at here?

Jina reads the convo she's chuckling.

I look at tae he's waiting for my chat.

Me:You

Rm:what a liar HAHAHA

Yoongi:nayeon's looking at me cause i look great today.

Jin:Its me i know im handsome nayeon

Me:its tae i said what i said he really looks so good okay?

Jimin:Our friendship is over.

Me:minnie ya u look fine too

Tae: in short?

Me: Attractive please im a fan of your visuals.

Tae: okay lets chitchat later.

Jin: How come im the visual but everyone mentions tae visual.

Me: seokjin u are a visual you are both different in looks dont be down.

Jungkook: how about me? I think you're looking at me not tae.

I look at him and do my disgust face he laughs and bts too they are so loud everyone is looking at them.

Me:Please think again

I left my phone and my membersm told me to get some desserts i get some cake, blueberry pie and some ice cream.

"Dang u will eat that all?" Scoups and jun looking at me shocked I tell them the truth.

They help me carrying the trays coups join me he's kind. I saw jina using my phone she put it on the table as she saw me.

Me:taehyung you're my ideal type.

Rm:so sudden?

Jhope: nayeona???

Jimin: Its a joke guys

Jungkook:Lol we kick u out then

Tae:you're my ideal type too haha okay i'll be honest then.

Me:Its jina who texted y'all saw me getting desserts right?

Yoongi:stop denying u pabo.

Me: Im so mad.

I scold jina she excuse her self to go in comfort room she's so scared on me.

My neck hurts i want to get rest but they want to drink some wine so I join my members except xing she's a minor.

Jin: We're joking nayeon dont get mad at us.

Jhope: U look tipsy our bestie.

Jimin:Why u look sad?

Yoongi: do u want us to take care of you?

They all go in their rooms I will go to comfort room I want to throw up the wine was so strong its new to me.

"Unnie walk straight." Sinb tease me I nod while walking.

I go to comfort room and throw up I clean myself.

I go out and saw 7 men infront of me.

"Who are you?" Im so sleepy but I open my eyes and realized its bts.

"Why do u drink if cant handle it?" Jungkook scold me Im so angry.

"I dont want to hear your voice." They they stopped me and helped me to walk.

"Taehyung im sorry." My tears just fall.

He hug me and told me its okay.

"I can handle myself staffs were looking for you all." I said they look worried especially jimin.

"Im so sorry to cause some problems." I bow to them.

"Im sorry kookie." He take off his jacket and put it on me.

"Let me take you in your room." I stop him.

"Please no the memories keep getting back when im with you." Bts understand my problems.

"I'll help you." Tae help me to go at my room.

"Im sorry again but its true that im your ideal type?" He look shocked and nervous.

"I dont say that you're just assuming but i love u." I smirk.

"I know u love me as a friend and im thankful for that." He smiled and tap my head.

"Heal your heart and I'll wait." He whisper but i dont hear it.

"Remember you're pretty and bts loves you so much they love to tease u because you are so funny dont get mad at them." I get it I wave my hand and sleep at the floor.

I just woke up and now im in my bed.

"Thank u for carrying me." Minju laughs while eating fish cake.

"U should thank taehyung he's so sweet isnt he?" Im shocked and embrassed at the same time.