3-Im Hurting

Where are they? Jina sneak a peek in the meeting room but director park sees her so we hide and get scared.

She's a strict director and they say she's good at her work it's that why kookie fall for him?

I slap my face so jina got confused and we just go in the recording studio.

"What should be are concept Im excited I want to be the next blackpink." Ely slap her arm.

Jina pouted and asked why we're just laughing at her reaction.

"We aren't the next blackpink we are who we are we can be successful like them." I looked at them but they just clapping and bowing to me.

"How does it feels to be close with all of them." Minju looked at me and waiting for my answer.

"Great? I know jisoo jennie when we're trainees and they are like real sisters." They look at me sadly.

"U can meet them when we debut." I said and they look really happy.

They are so loud and screaming.

"Go to meeting room now!" The speaker said it is obviously referring to us.

Before I enter director look at me Heavily so I just bowed at her it feels awkward because there is kookie also.

"Elysse Park teaser will come out first and we are expectic that the views will be 1m for a day I really hope." Director said and gave a glare to ely.

"And the comments are importants too Do u think u did great ely?" Ely stand up and just nod.

"Tell this great news to your family today will be your day pray for your success." She sarcastically said it.

"Yes director." She sat down and hold my hand.

"The fashion is important we hire one of blackpink's stylist and an american top stylist this is the 1st outfit." She explains and we look amazed with our outfits.

"Blaze you need a hard practice hard diet especially nayeon u prove to them that you are beyond their expectations this is your second chance to debut again." Jungkook seriously said it and I just nod.

"U just nod at me? Please be more respectful." The investors are looking at me.

Even director roll her eyes so I bite my lips.

"Do u even need a one on one workshop with all of your behaviours?" Director raise a brow while looking to the 5 of us.

"No director im sorry ceo." I stand up and bow.

This boy! U make me mad all the time! U should be thankful that you are my ceo.

I saw him controlling his mouth not to smile jina look at me weirdly too.

"What?" She laughs because she really can tell that Im mad right know.

"He's teasing u." Jina explains while whispering.

The meeting ends and we all bowed to them.

1st week schedule-
Weekly Idol
Idol On Quiz
My OST in start Up
Blaze Ep1
Minju webdrama
And Upcoming interviews

"Hi ladies!" Ceo walk in and we all stand up.

"I know you are all nervous but you are blaze you are special you are my girls million of fans are expecting do your best and yeah you're going to meet your manager please come in." We sneek and a tall man walks in.

Jaw dropping for jina he's really handsome taller than kookie handsome than kookie wait he looks familiar.

"Handsome omg!" Ely is giggling.