13-Surprise

We're in a salon getting ready for our last fansign meanwhile the girls taking selfies for instagram. This fansign is from clothing sponsored its been 7 months since we saw our fans.

Im so excited to meet them my hairstylist likes our manager oppa because he's handsome it feels like he's an idol as they say.

We are now on our way to the location and we talk a lot of things to our manager.

"Do u have a girlfriend?" Xing asked him he shake his head.

"Hairstylist unnies will be happy then." Minju tease him but he just laugh to it.

"What are u talking about?" He's so humble and he dont like the women to get the first move but feelings change.

"Is that really hard to take care of us thats why you are still single?" Jina asked he keeps silence while driving.

"Yeah we are messy." Ely acts really cool and keep scrolling on her phone.

"No its just that work is my priority and lets change the topic." Girls liking his answers they thank manager i just smiled on him.

"Do u have boyfriends?" We look at each other and denied it cause u really dont have one.

"Ask nayeon jina and ely the unnies." Jina drink her ice americano.

"No." I said to him he believe me.

"No too but i like someone." Jina confess.

"Who the hell is that?" Ely shouted so she glared at her.

"Nct taeyong." They are all screaming.

"Just keep dreaming unnie." Minju always savage with her unnies.

"I agree no chances." Ely tap jina's shoulder.

"He's huge and ok i dont have a chance now y'all should reveal who do u like too." She pointed us.

"Oppa i dont have one." Ely said but manager chuckled.

"U are the liar of the group i have trust issues on u." She's shocked and annoyed.

"And i agree." Xing tease ely.

"In short you are the trouble maker." Minju tease her too.

"Fine 3 idols are courting me one from ikon then stray kids and exo." We are shocked at the exo one.

"Who in exo?" We are all in sync to ask.

"Its a secret." She tease us.

"Be a good girl dont make issues or trouble ely im watching u." She nod and feel so ilove today.

"Im a exol unnie im so jealous." Xing fake cry to minju and they comfort each other.

"Hoping bobby is not the one who courting our friendship will be over." Jina scared ely we all laugh to it.

"Nayeon so quiet today." Minju look at me.

"What? Nayeon? U disrepectful kid." She smile at me.

"I dont have boyfie ok." They are all quiet.

"Not so sure." Ely tease me so i pinch her.

We are now at the event and we enter the building.

We greet all the fans and express our excitement to them.

"I hope u give us snacks cause im hungry thank u." Everyone laugh to the maknae.

"You are so demanding." Jina discipline her she bow to the fans.

Jina the first one to talk.

Its a girl she's older than us looks rich.

"Hi nayeon." I wave my hand she gave me a bouquet i thank her.

"Who is the one who fights a lot in the group?" I laugh and look at all the members.

"Jina ely cause ely is really savage and love to tease us jina dont have patience always so  serious about things." She nods

"You are so pretty im so proud to u." She wants to cry.

"I watch your journey i love u nayeon." I pouted and hold her hand.

"Thank u love u too whats ur name?" I asked.

"Jessie." I sign the album and she goes to minju.

After 49 people we are down to the last person.

Fans are shouting i look at that person its jungkook.

Reporters and camera man focus on him.my members look at me im confuse also.

"I want to surprise and i want to express to my new group how proud i am to their achievements." We thank him.

"Why u bought an album you are weird seriously." Jina's voice is loud fans laughing at her expressions she gets lots of variety shows these days.

My heart is beating so fast i got bytterflies on my stomach i dont know i feel like im blushing right now.

He bought expensive gift to jina its a chanel.

"Annyeong nayeon." I bow my head.

"What are u doing." I ask him he just smiled he gave me the gift i thank him.

"How are u?"

"Im okay how bout u?" He's handsome im melting or im just drunk.

"I miss u im so proud to u sorry for giving up." My eyes are wet i control my emotions.

"Its okay thank u for the chance also u are a big part of my life and u will be." He give me his handkerchief it smells so good want to bring it home.

"I hope the awkwardness between us will be stop and see each other often like we use before im sorry for my attitude in the gc." I nod at him.

"No worries ceo." I said and he hold my hand so i get nervous.

"U still have the prettiest hands in my exes." I laugh and roll my eyes.

"I want to ask something." I said to him he allow me to ask him.

"Do u still have feelings for me?" He's silence for a seconds.

"My feelings will never change for u." He go to minju and minju hear him she's giggling and tease me to ceo.

What was that mean tho? I dont get him i look at him i feel like i dont care if cameras focus on me i just want to see him for a longtime.

After 5 minutes we finish the fansign by a song and wave our goodbyes to them.

"Take care ceo!" He tap our heads but manager focus on me.

"What?" I ask him he just smirk and tickle me.

"Mvp nayeon so lucky girl." Jina whisper at me after that i pinch her but she ask for managers help she's hilarious as usual.