17-Kbs festival

"Nayeon ur turn." Jina happily sats down after her recording.

Svt woozi my friend is our producer in our upcoming comeback he's strict in recording but fun to be with.

I sing the high note but it's not enough I repeat 3 times and sing the last part in the middle of recording someone come in I look at the person and it's kookie. We all look confuse and bow to him.

"CEO what brings u here?" Woozi asked he's silent for a moment.

"Just checking my girls." Jina smirk she looks not ok when I'm in relationship with kookie jina don't like him until now.

"We need to finish ceo please go nayeon is uncomfortable recording." Everyone is shocked from what she says.

"Okay I'm going jina." They gave each other a mad stare.

After that we finish recording and thank woozi

I'm scolding jina why she act like that on our ceo even my members are angry at her.

"I don't want to ruin your career we're only a year old group what if one day everything will ruin because of ur thing with him?" She looks at me and I'm speechless too. I feel sorry for them.

"U and ceo our in a relationship? What?" They whisper I shake my head.

"Not yet?" Minju asked they look disappointed and go first on car.

"What should I do?" I look at jina.

"What about us? Ur happy while our career is ruin?" Jina holds her tears and go outside.

We sit in the car and didn't talk  our manager look confuse too.

"Fix ur problem before u go in award show."
I look at my members they look busy and just ignore me.

"Were not in a relationship maybe next year I hope u will all forgive me sorry manager." Ely smile on me.

"Don't interact with him later nor mention him to avoid rumors u get me?" I just nod with manager.

We're all getting ready and change our outfits after we got our makeup.

We do vlive and fans notice that I'm quiet they ask if we fight we deny it.

"It just im nervous later everyone pls cheer us up thank you"

We arrived at 6pm there's 50 cameraman waiting from differents news.

Blitz outfits

Ely/Chloe/jina/nayeon/minju

"yeppeo"
"Nayeon"
"Jina"
"Chloe"
"Minju Ely"

We all bow at them and pose in the redcarpet We went in the building after it we saw a lot of groups we just bow in them and proceed in our seat.

"That's right I'll go in comfort room chloe lets go" Minju said.

"Me too I'm fixing my makeup." Ely went to them and we all look at each other.

I just look my phone and play games as what manager said I'm not allowed to text with bts for a week just to avoid fighting with my members but I feel bored tho.

Members went back and look happily probably they talk with their idol friends in comfort room or glancing at their crushes.

We all went backstage bts got introduce and went to the stage my members seems sus about me I'm so done with them. "Let me breathe girls." They focus at the award after.

Bts went back and we pass each other so we bow jimin look at me and smile so I smile back.

Taehyung seems ignoring me too maybe because of her girlfriend.

We went to the stage and get our award we won rookie of the year.

"It's feels amazing to receive this award we thank our ceo..." armys shouting so loud

"Staff,hair and makeup stylist our manager nim thank u for taking care of us lastly our fans who voted and always make us proud thank u so much please look back on our comeback." I said and bow.

Chloe speech in Chinese to bts members look at us they look sad and proud Jin and rm gave a two thumbs up so I smiled at them.

We came back at our seats and watch groups who perform. After 10 minutes it's our turn to perform the music started we perform our best and gave big impression to the fans. They're so many who is shouting after we perform it's not our fandom but I'm so happy to hear them.

"Best female artist goes to..." Mc kang daniel announce.

"Blitz congrats." We stand up and bow to the groups behind us.

"Jina pls do the speech."

"Wow I'm so thankful for your love everyday I hope we'll stay longer like this."

"Unnie what are u talking?"

"I can't imagine my life without our fans and my group please shower us with love and we'll keep being happy thanks to u and to our company." We all bow.

"Our ceo and manager nim thank u too." Minju added we just laugh jina said sorry to kookie.

At last we all take photos with all idols and interact with my idol friends. Bts looks happy we thank them "congrats" kookie said

"Thank u ceo." We all said and smile at him he response to call him later I just wink and went on our car. So this is secretly in love looks like I'm so happy to see that I'm achieving my dreams together with him.

"Your done u hate ceo so much u purposely don't mention him do u?" Ely tease jina we just laugh at her.

"Jina go to my office now." Minju imitate kookie every time he call us jina just roll her eyes on us.