21-Time

While cleaning the house its our hiatus time but we can travel abroad just by us and managers i wanted to bring kookie to have quality time together.

My group travel to jeju and after few hours we all just sleep at our own rooms.

I open my eyes to check my phone its him calling.

"I'm already here." Jungkook said so I take my mask and go to his room.

"How's your flight?" He just look at me and tap his thigh.

Telling me to sit down on it so I did it and my arms hold his neck.

"Just happy being like this after lots of months distancing to each other I wish were more free right?" I nod and tap his nose.

"I'm scared I lose fans,yours fans will hate me I will be hated and talk of the town." He sigh and just understand my feelings.

We just watch movie for an hour and talk casually. 

"Can't believe we're still the end game." He throw me the pillow after I said it.

"You're so cringe of course we will because we love each other." I get little bit emotional and hide my tears.

He get me a blanket and I lay down on his lap. But I end up sleepy again so I feel sorry for him but he stays and wait for me to get up.

"My manager calling me until next alone moments with u." I give him a peck on both cheeks he just give me one last hug before I go back to my room.

Jina looks mad again but she just stays quiet. We film a vlog and talk to the managers what we should do next. 

Xing teams me because I can't stop smiling.

"Oh to be inlove when will be my time?" Ely ask loudly.

"When u get 40's goodluck unnie." Minju tease her so they both chase each other and members just laugh at them.

"I swear if u too break up again I'm gonna choke your boyfriend." Jina raise a brow on me and cook in the kitchen.

She's so scary but I love her for that.

Im just looking at my phone scrolling and admiring jungkook face he grown up so well he look matured and happy now this is what i miss his happy face. A doorbell ring and I see a lot of foods and flowers.

It was from him he's so extra i roll my eyes and my members teasing me and wonder if when will they experience this.

"I hope he will be your endgame what happen if u two broke up?" Minju asked and the dorm was silent after that.

"U know kookie is close with girls i hope u wont get jealous easily." Jina add the fuel and I awkwardly smile.

"As long i know the girl is i have boy friends to so im okay with it." I trust him he don't text me after we meet that was new but i understand he is a ceo of a huge company and i respect it.

My kookie i hope our relationship will never end that easily also please be a good boyfriend i might be depressed if my members says will happen.