19-Lie detector

We are in our practice room just finished filming our dance practice video we are just resting and eat some chocolates.

Ely/Jina/Xing/Minju/My outfit

Jina and xing takes some pics.

Minju and ely is invited at seoul fashion week so they are in a hurry and go already.

I left alone chatting my twice friends if how are they some of them are successful in their own countries like japanese members and tzuyu.

"Unnie lets take a pic of you too." I joined them and after that they are both busy with their phones.

Someone knock at the door we all looked at it and open it.

"Hoho my nabong." Mingyu mess my hair the members bow to him.

"Hello can u hangout with us i bring a lie detector can my members join us?" They are both confuse and just nod at him.

Seungkwan,vernon,scoups come in and they high five at me i mean they are all my friends.

Jina and xing fangirling inside  chaoxing said before that seventeen is her fave idol but her bias is jun sadly chinese liners arent here but she looks the happiest person.

"Im a fan sunbae." She brag about it and they thank her.

She ask for their signs and luckily she bought her caratbong today so they signed it and also her pc of scoups.

We all sat down my members sit beside me cause they are all shy to each other they just met this close for the first time i sat beside mingyu.

"I remember shipping scoups and nayeon before." Jina said which made the room quiet but seungkwan end that we all awkwardly laugh.

"Don't mind me i love shipping my friend with other idols." Scoups look at me and we ignore each others look.

"Me too jina." Seungkwan said we look at him confusely.

"I ship them before because scoups ideal type and bias in twice is nayeon funny isnt? Now they have the same company." Scoups pinch seungkwan and im just shocked then thank him.

"It was before but can i get your number?" The members tease us mingyu just gave it to him and we both do shake hands.

Jina is the happiest and screaming in silence.

"Let's play before things get very akward."

"Since this is my idea going to play first." Mingyu volunteered to be ask first.

He put his hand and we look at the svt members.

"Hyung my question is do u catch some feelings with nayeon?" Vernon ask confidently im so embrassed why so sudden im their topic.

"Of course no right?" Mingyu is looking at me for long seconds.

"Why no? Its a yes."

"Omg hello im blushing." Jina slap vernon arm and apologized they both laugh the detector said truth.

"I knew it." I playfully roll my eyes on mingyu and he just smiled.

Next is vernon.

"Okay since xing our maknae is a vernon bias wrecker is xing have a chance on u?" Xing make a funny reaction so we laugh at her and she pout look angrily at jina.

"Just a question baby." She tells to xing.

"Of course." Vernon click and its true.

"Okay im the only one leaving single for today." Jina jokes and we all laugh.

"Unnie i know your type is from sm ent." Xing backfired at her.

"If 95 liners would ask u on a date who would u pick woozi joshua scoups johnny yuta or taeyong?"

"Okay scoups is nervous." Seungkwan tease him.

"Scoups or taeyong."

"Back off i like taeyong first before u do." I mention at her.

"Okay i pick scoups then." She raise her eyebrow.

"No i like scoups too." I said and look at him.

"You're such a player fine i have the most difficult question ready for u." She looks mad help??

I hesitate to put my hand but mingyu put it and force it i make a sad face on him.

"Between mingyu scoups jimin and jungkook is there someone you are inlove with?" I left speechless for 5 secs this girl is a tough one.

Bts members slowly get in like all of them hope they dont heard jina's question.

"Yes but not naming it cause i dont want to hurt your feelings guys." But i can see they both look sad.

"I knew it nabong." He hold my hand and i bitterly smiled.

"Okay lovebirds what's the question about why u both so sweet? Jimin interfere and sit beside us.

"In u,jungkook scoups and mingyu is there some she fall in love right know thats the question sunbae." Jina repeat it and i look so done with her she smirk like she won the game.

"So who is it?" He look at me and act cutely.

"No one." Bts just laugh.

They join our game and jimin get ask.

"Jimin do u just play with nayeon's feelings but u secretly likes someone else?" He laugh and admit it.

I act like i was hurt with that.

"The questions is just about me im tired u guys." Taehyung  acts like he's sleepy sleep in my right shoulder.

Jungkook get him out and join ask.

"Im very curious kookie do u like nayeon before?" Mingyu ask like he wants to expose us.

"No why would i?" Im dissapointed lose a trust and can't look at him right know.

The detector said its a lie so he tease him and playfully punch him.

"End of fum u guys seventeen have meeting foe gose." Their manager said and we bid our goodbyes to them.

"See u tom." I wave at them but mingyu still standing and open his arms widely he's such a clingy.

I hug him quickly and tap his shoulder "go take care of scoups and svt." I whisper it but accidentally they all hear it bts is loud.

"Oh nayeon." Jin throw me a jacket.

"Lmao nayeon so done with u."yonngie said

"Ok nabongs" jhope says.

"I caught it" v is filming me so i stop him.

"Report nayeon like scoups more than any of bts members." Rm jokingly said.

"No u guys i love u all." I cutely dance to their song and theyre just tired at me i apologize and our manger call us too so we bid our goodbyes.

They all hug me except for kookie. Of course he's taking care of his position.

Manager and my members left me cause im so long im left with bts only.

He stand up and look at me im waiting jeon jungkook come on do something tell them that u love me.

"Go already." What? Did he say?

"Yes ceo." I glared at him and just leave the room but he text me "take care my nayeon i can't express it because this is a company not a place to hug girls and im worry if anyone saw us so please just understand."

I replied "of course my kookie always understood🙄"