5-Debut

"Im shaking in 30mins our mv are out." Jina hold my hands and I nod at her.

"Everyone ceo will treat us later get your ass off." Ely lean on chaoxing.

We have a huge sofa here on dance practice and we'll just bring pillow to sleep.

This entertainment have a lots of benefit.

We practiced dancing for 3hrs then we go to our vocal teacher.

"Remember just be confident and drink a lot of water before going to stage we will watch the mv later im so proud my babies.

We go to our yoga room and meditate for some 20mins and pilates.

I feel weak then we are going to our debut showcase and get some sleep.

Meanwhile jina eating chocolates to boost her energy as she said.

"Please make your instagram later." Manager said and we all looked surprise and happy at the same time.

"Im excited to post our dorks pictures." Jina scrolling on her phone we look  at her deadly she just smile because its a joke.

"How can u all be so pretty?" Manager asked all of us are shocked.

"You're cringe stop it." Ely said I can see she's disgust but ely chaoxing minju they look godess.

"We are a visual group for a reason." Minju agreed with manager.

"Aren't u just want some treat from us later?" We asked him and he's just laughing.

Our mv just come out and we all watched it we are satisfied.

"Im scared to look at the comments shall we?" Xing asked and I agree.

Im not scared or sensitive because im used to it.

"Nayeon came back with that glow up onces are proud we love u nabong." I make a sad face after reading it.

"Gosh that ely is an ace." Jina read and we look at her reaction.

"She aint lying." She says and we all laughed.

"Chaoxing queen of dancing from 4th gen." She's shocked and held her tears.

"I changed my name I want it to be chloe wishing fans called me that way." Chaoxing says.

"Yeah u told me your american friends called u that it was cute babe." Minju clings on xing².

"I like xing² more." Jina winked at her.

"Jina is talented too I love her expressions." Ahh I feel energized.

"Weverse did the right thing." We all agreed to that.

"I heard your 10k tickets are sold out congrats babies." Manager said and I slap his arm.

"What's wrong with u." We shouted.

"Fine I won't call u again im just proud." He says and we all just laughs.

"Dispatch have a photoshoot with us later." Were very happy.

"Just focus today and tomorrow is a new day as an idol." We all clap.

We're now at the venue we're a bit early because we are getting dressed and put the mics on.

We have that redcarpet and 100 reporters is this a press conference or what.

Fans are shouting our names.

We are at our casual outfits gosh kookie we aren't aware to this.

I look at our manager and he's looking away.

"Answered 2 questions and go ahead." He text me I whisper it to my members.

"Congrats to the debut can u explain your new song?" Reporter asked.

"Its all about us that have a high dreams and aim for it together." I bowed and the fans shouting.

"Does twice will come?"

I make a sad face jina hears it too she tap my back.

"Please look forward to our song thank u for supporting us aim high blaze imnida." We all bowed and wave to the cameras.

" We all bowed and wave to the cameras

Nayeon,Minju,Chaoxing,Jina,Ely

"Omagash! Our outfits are bad but im happy that there's a lot of crowd outside." Ely shake her hands.

We are now changing our outfits to stage outfit we will be perform our titled song im trembling its been a year since I step on the stage I heard big crowd shouting our names we are just amazed our gems(our fandom name) are huge.

"Your makeup are gorgeous job well done." Jina said to our makeup artist.

"Don't u eat the chocolate u look weak babe." Jina touch xing's neck and she comforted her.

All of the people in the room are worried for her.

"I can't imagine it will happen after our sacrifices." She says and we all pouted.

Members looks like their gonna cry but I cheer them up.

"Why my parents can't go here." She's really sad because all of our parent's are here.

I check my social media a lot of my kpop idol friends greeted me and telling sorry that they can't come.

But what is in my head now the judgement of the fans im scared to get bash again when i enter the stage.