NEO

1.

His move is alluring, the slight smirk on his sharp shape lips makes anyone surrender. "Am I just gonna stand here, or can I do something about it?" he asked and the half naked girl on the bed replied with a blush but lustful smiles. He snakes along the silky bedsheet, long arms reaching inch by inch, she knows the strength behind those white shirt he wears, all muscles shaped by long, rigorous days of heavy training.

She dared herself to smooth along those biceps, "Johnny..." she sighs his name.

"Yes, baby..."

All he got is strong temptation makes everyone knees gone weak, added by the hardens that start to get noticeable under his pants, the girl can't wait any longer to be touched, kissed, screwed by the tall man.

He licks his lips, ready to move further, when of course, obviously, something has to disturb them.

A phone call.

Fuck.

Not sure who's swearing, maybe them both.

She sent him a pleading look, ignore the call, but Johnny saw the caller ID and there's no way he's ignoring this call.

"Yes?"

there's a long silence on Johnny's side, he listening to the other person talking.

"Be there," his voice low and husk, "don't worry too much, yeah?"

He turned and caught the sad face of a beautiful girl on the bed, "You need to go, am I right?" it's a pitty to leave such girl in this luxurious hotel bed even tho he knew he's only gonna forget her name by tomorrow, but she's hot.

Johnny nodded, walked towards the bed, bend down and grasp a handful of hair to plant a sinful kiss on her lips, "I'm sorry." He took his suit jacket and leave.

Johnny step on the gas of his luxury sports car while knowing the familiar beeping sound when his cellphone is connected to the system of his car.

"Calling Jaehyun." He command the device.

"Calling Jeong Jaehyun mobile..."

"Yeah, hyung?"

"Taeyong called me that he needs my help, he said Taeil got into a problem about the miners, or so? He can't explained further, I know his mind is a jigsaw puzzle right now." He babbled.

"Yeah... something like that..." Jaehyun didn't really helped when it comes to explaining problems, or anything at all.

Johnny clicking his tongue, "see you there?"

"Yeah, hyung, on my way."

A luxurious mansion, owned by none other than Lee Taeyong standing tall before Johnny. He jumped out his car and threw the key to a guard. A little suspicious of how packed is the house but maybe Taeyong is throwing some parties like he always do before the catastrophe.

He nods to another man in security uniform who opened the door for him, and the blasting sound of music, followed by people shouting in unison,

"Happy Birthday, Johnny Seo!!!!"

tall birthday cake, about three tier slide on in front of him, confetti flying here and there. He stunned still, feet planted on the marble tiles and his face showed nothing but shocked.

Lee Taeyong, someone this group of people always called Leader or Boss, stepped forward spreading his arms expecting Johnny to hug him, so the taller guy swoop him in, hug him with a huge smile.