The SM

12.

The CCTV footage Taeil showed him got him in the corner of this tight-lipped competition. His head contemplating if he should just tell them. Half praying Taeyong could help him right now. He's swore for his life to Taeyong that he'd never say anything to them, to let Taeyong explained everything by himself. But he knew the fact, he's the only person from Taeyong's past who knows Taeyong's current state. "It's... it's complicated."

The Neos' waiting while Winwinlooking at them one by one with his hands and feet tied, "At least let me eat, I haven't had a proper food since last night." He shot a glare back to Johnny.

Johnny snickered knowing Winwin isn't an easy target. "Jaehyun, you feed him."

"Me? You do it yourself!" Jaehyun cut his steak.

Doyoung slams his napkins, "I'll do it." He sat beside Winwin, giving him water first, let him sip it from a straw then feed him the lamb chop in a small cuts. "You guys only thinking about fucking pride. Am I the only who actually wanted to know where's is Taeyong??" Doyoung gritted his teeth.

Jaehyun tightly sealed his mouth after, and Johnny also stops eating.

Winwin mentally smirk before sipped the water from the straw after he finished eating the food Doyoung patiently feed him.

"Will you tell us now, mr. Winwin?" Taeil is now sitting right across the hostage, he took Winwin cellphone and click it only to see the password bar. But the older guy didn't ask for his password, instead, he pull his own phone and open something from there.

Winwin scoffed, he knew who is Taeil, he's gonna hack his phone, Winwin looking at Johnny who is now joining Doyoung, "What do you want to know?" he asked back.

"Everything." Johnny said. At the back he saw Jaehyun watched everyone suspiciously.

The handsome guy sneered, "maybe this is why he couldn't trust you guys," he said, "from what I saw during our few minutes together, you couldn't even trust each other..."

"Oh shut up and start talking something that make sense." Johnny rolled his eyes."

"Shh!! Hyung, he got a point." Doyoung said, he's fully feeling it, that as days goes by, Neos are losing their brotherhood, Johnny always failed getting along with Jaehyun, Taeil enjoyed being alone rather than spending times talking to other Neos, himself also drowned with all businesses and all he care was about capital. They're drifting apart. 

Is that what made Taeyong left? Doyoung sighs, "alright, you probably right but for now we're not here for you to judge us..."

He smirked, "so... where do I begin?"

"Let's start from... who are you and what is your affiliation to Taeyong?" Doyoung asked.

"I was working with Taeyong."

"You're working for Taeyong?" Jaehyun asked.

"With... not for..." he chuckling.

Taeil who was busy going inside Winwin's phone lift his head after he found few coding similar to his. Also some apps that only IT people or hackers familiar with, "who are you?"

The other three Neos turned to Taeil, Winwin, "I'm just like you," he said, "but better."

But better? "Ha! Funny." Taeil threw Winwin's cellphone aside, "do Taeyong has another company other than Neo?"

Winwin shook his head, "nope... do you think Neo is important to Taeyong?" Winwin smirks.

Johnny is almost punch the guy in the face but Doyoung stops him.