night at the bar

13.

Doyoung sat beside Jaehyun who was at the backyard, sipping a glass of a take out iced americano staring at the grass on the backyard. Sungchan followed with a tray of silver plated teapot and two tea cups.

The older murmured something like thank you to Sungchan who immediately left. Jaehyun watch the older pour a small measure of the amber colored liquid to the porcelain, and brought it near his lips.

"You've been crying?" Doyoung suddenly asked.

Jaehyun look away.

"You're always act so tough..." he chuckled.

Doyoung knew about Jaehyun trauma more than anyone else in Neos, more than Taeyong. He was there for the youngest, even when Taeyong keep on disappearing probably still busy living his double life, Doyoung was there for Jaehyun. He took care of the Younger when the suffucation due to panic attack came, told him to breath with him, he was the one who hugged him tight through the night when Jaehyun was haunted by the nightmares.

"I'm fine." He scoffed. And Doyoung smiles.

It doesn't take a long time before Johnny and Taeil joined.

"I can't believe we didn't know anything about Taeyong." Johnny said after they discussing again what they heard from Winwin, about Taeyong's past as an agent, about the secret messenger, and about the hidden treasure.

"Maybe Winwin was right, Neo is not that important to him... we thought we're the closest people to him... turns out that we're just stranger to him." Jaehyun bite his lower lips.

Putting down the cup, Doyoung caressed Jaehyun's back, "I believe we're important for him, just like how much he's important to us!"

"Then why'd he leave?" Jaehyun asked, "what if he doesn't want to see us again?"

Jeno was just arrived from looking around the city, meeting old people he knew when he's still fighting at the street fighter tournament, and about to say hi to his hyungs when he overheard their conversation, he stayed at the back of the wall. Listening.

"Prime minister's hidden treasure?" he took his cellphone and looking for the news. An old news appeared:

Prime Minister Lee Won He Dishonorable Removed from the cabinet.

"Lee Won Hae, are they talking about uncle Won Hae... dad's brother?" 

-

Few days a go Ten came and nagged, "No rice, no eggs, no milk... is this a fridge? Or a closet?? Why can't I find food in here? How did you guys survive?" Ten put his hands on hips when he found nothing in the fridge.

"Mark hadn't had time going to the groceries." Taeyong feel like he should assault Mark because the guy in the mentioned is working at the moment, and Taeyong doesn't have money. Ten did gave him money and he was forced to buy some supplies, but then he started thinking to look for some job.

Just the next day he told Mark he's going to work at a bar downtown, Mark hates the idea but Taeyong said it's fine because the shift was short, and it doesn't require any special ability.

So here he is. Taeyong look around, this doesn't look like a bar for drink only, he realised they have some hostess. He doesn't feel good about it but it's too late too bail out. Some girls are already staring at him. This won't be good.

He's trying to work quietly, wearing his beannie and hide his face well, he also avoiding eye contact with anyone. This isn't good but he had to hold on for the next few months at least.