Sent!

19.

Taeil was pushed back to the room where he stayed all this time during the kidnap. Not a bad one but he misses his bed at home, and his food, of course.

"What you looking at?" Lucas said when he checking the documents Taeil just give them, all the necessities for Jaehyun to bring if he wants to open the safebox.

"The foods here is bad." He replied.

"What do you expect? A three courses in silver plates?" he mocked.

"Three courses is good enough... I don't eat in silver plate, silver cutleries it is."

Lucas glaring at him. Sure, Neo's knows no fright, "I'll tell the chef... to not giving you food tonight."

Taeil rolled his eyes when the tall built guy left him.

It wasn't a hard experience when the Vision asked him to prepare the documents, he just need to stay still looking pissed all the time while deep down he's ready to give in. He remembers Taeyong asked him to do that.

"Moon," the leader was in Taeil's study room when he came in.

"Hey, I saw Sungchan and... was that Osaki Shotaro?"

Taeyong nodded.

"Why you need him?" Taeil sense something's not right, Taeyong never need a protector as he always able to protect himself.

"Yuta thinks I need him... beside..." he carries, "sooner or later someone will trying to peel off my skin..."

"I don't get it..."

"Neo is not only me, Moon, Neo is us... and you, Doyoung, Johnny, Jaehyun... are my second skin, ones that keeps me whole all this time," he smiles, "I'm sure soon someone will trying to kill you."

"Kill me???" Taeil stumbled back. "me??"

"You're like the most important people that they know I need... but don't worry, they won't let you die before they get what they want... same thing will happened to Jaehyun."

"A-and you—and what should I do?"

"If you'd get kidnap by whoever it is... just give them what they want." Taeyong stood up form the chair and walking towards the front door.

"Tayeong..." Taeil called him.

He turned around.

"Is this what you told Winwin?"

Taeyong paused, "No..." he murmured, "this is what I learned from him."

-

Vision was busy since the day before, they have people from the Seoul bank, the corrupt employees to help them get into the safebox, they're preparing legal documents that said if Jaehyun is the only rightful person—beside his father—to open the safebox. And they're also preparing Jaehyun. Make sure he won't do anything reckless.

"We know where Taeyong is." Hendery said, "and we'll kill him if you're being a rebel."

Jaehyun scoffed, as if it's so easy to kill that man. "Okay, relax..." Jaehyun said.

"All we need just the N-flie, and you can get all the gold bars."

"Seriously?" Jaehyun snickered, "you should've told me that earlier." The handsome man continued, "I don't care about the fucking file, man."