the N-file

15.

Neos spent the entire afternoon of the next day discussing the possibility of Taeyong to be treated at home, and they caught on the leader's requests that are not easy;

First, he wants Jaemin in his medic team. It made Do Kyungsoo, the young professor chuckling when he saw Doyoung's face. The jet black haired guy gathered the best doctor in Seoul to be Kyungsoo's team for Taeyong, and the patient shook his head only to say, "the grumpy one seems good enough, and I need Na Jaemin, because he understands my condition," then he add, "please." Which made Doyung loses his words.

Second is when they had this discussion about going back to Seoul. Taeyong hesitated, he still couldn't trust the four mafia looking guys, so he wants to stay in Jeolla. To be honest, it's gonna be hard for Neos to stay in Jeolla, they have so many things to do in Seoul including the investigation of the new facts they found out from Winwin but Taeyong keep saying they should go and he'll stay in Jeolla. So after long deal conversations, Taeyong said he's going to Seoul only if Mark and Ten is coming with him. Again, Doyoung loses his words.

Not wasting his time, Johnny and Taeil went to Mark's house. The tall guy look arund the small house which surounded by garden with tall trees, and a hill and forest at the back. This house is perfect to murder people, he thought.

Mark opened the door and rather surprised to see two guys in expensive clothings and spotless shoes in front of his door.

"Hi," he greeted them, "wow, I didn't expect—uhm, come in, please, I guess?—or maybe we can stay outside because my house is small and I—"

"Yeah, yeah, we'll stay outside." Johnny cut him and smile.

"Oh, okay." Mark stepped out, eyes looking at his guests hands, in case they bring guns or so to kill him for saving their leader—if that make sense.

"Nice house." Taeil said, his voice is so flat that Mark couldn't differentiate if it's actually a compliment or the other way around.

"Thank you..." he murmured.

"So," Johnny said, hands going to his trouser's pocket and Mark flinched, Johnny paused, "did you just flinched? Do you think I have a weapon here?" he took out his hands.

"NO, no, I just... I'm sorry."

Johnny scoffed, "I came in peace, okay?"

"I'm sorry." Mark bite his lip.

"Johnny..." Taeil said in a warning tone.

"Okay," Johnny sighs, "so," he continued, "you're going to Seoul with us."

Mark's reaction was late for around two seconds, "w-what?"

"Taeyong has to go back to Seoul, and he wants you and your other friend, you know, the other Lee, to come."

"Lee? Oh, Ten?"

"Yeah, him." Johnny said.

"For how long I should stay in Seoul?"

"As long as Taeyong need you to stay." Johnny answered.

"But, I can't leave Jeolla because I have to go to work..." Mark replied.

"Where do you work?" Taeil asked.

"Kosco," he replied,

"Kosco?" Taeil took his cellphone, thumb busy typing and scrolling.

"Yes, Kosco, it's a big department store here, and it's the nicest job I could have because I don't have any diploma... and if they fired me for not showing up, I don't know where to work anymore." He said, "I'm sorry..."