Asia's most feared syndicate

14.

Karina sat on a velvet chair on a high end café, thumb going up and down scrolling images on her social media. Since she made friend with Yizhuo, the recognition of her social media is rocketing. The pretty girl smiles when the girl she just think about sat in front of her.

"Am I late?" the beautiful Chinese girl asked in concern.

"Not at all." Karina signalling a waitress to give Yizhuo a menu.

"My fiancée gave me this," she pointing at the beautiful sapphire earings, "this morning before he went to work." And going to work means gathered in Renjun's hotel room, receiving news from their men in Jeolla. Renjun and Jisung back from Jeolla yesterday, and today Jisung fly back to Shanghai to handle their business.

"That is so pretty," Karina said in envious tone she didn't even bother to cover.

Yizhuo grinned, "he likes to spoil me with gifts because I can't get his time."

"Half sucks... only half because which girl refuse gifts?"

They both laughing before Karina swoop her cellphone because Jeno called.

"Yes, brother? You got into trouble, don't you?"

"Nope." Jeno replied, "I just found out something... something shocking and I feel like I have to let you know."

"Proceed."

"First-don't scream but—they found Taeyong hyung."

"THEY FOUND MY TAEYONG????"

"I clearly told you not to scream, moreover if you're in public space!"

Karina look around. Uh-oh, definitely not a private space. "oh whatever! People won't notice. I'm with Yizhuo here, she doesn't speaks Korean, so carry on." She winks on Yizhuo who a bit startled but continue reading the menu book. "where is he now??"

"In Jeolla for sureHe lost his memories."

"The hell? For real??"

"For real, sis," he said, "and... the thing I want to let you know is..." Jeno told Karina about what he heard, about the hidden treasure own by their uncle, "...do you think it's possible that he has dad's money there?"

Karina paused, "uncle Won Hae did embezzlement to dad, and I'm sure he owe us some money. Where do you think he keep the hidden treasure?" Karina asked.

"Seoul Bank they said."

"Seoul bank?" Karina hums, "I'll look up to it and let you know soon."

"Great."

"Keep me updated," Karina said, "and since Taeyong lost his memories, you gotta tell him he got a fiancée here in Seoul and show him my picture."

Jeno laughs.

"I'm serious!" Karina hang up the phone call.

"Everything's good?" Yizhuo asked after ordered herself a latte and a cake.

"Yeah, they found Taeyong."

-

Chenle spun around his heel in cushioned working chair absentmindedly, he was listening to the conversation between two girls from his headphones,

"My fiancée gave me this, this morning before he went to work." He heard Yizhuo's voice, unknowingly crooked a smirk to hear her bragging about him.