half passed dead

17.

Mark sat with Ten and Jaemin in a lounge area near their room, three of them are in a nice suit but they hesitated to join the party downstairs—Mark was there for a moment with Taeil but when Taeil drown into a conversation with someone introduced to Mark as some cartels from Vietnam, he excuse himself. The party wasn't meant for people like him, it's too intimidating, too illegal.

"You could never imagine how nervous I was when we first arrived..." Jaemin told the other boys about his experience in handling Taeyong. "dr. Do told to do this and that, preparing what kind of medications we need while Taeyong brought to his room, walking and conscious,"

"Conscious?"

Jaemin nodded, "yes, Ten, but then he arrived there, in such a big beautiful room that was his own room—trust me everything in that room represent Taeyong perfectly, be-au-ti-ful, then he suddenly walked towards the closet, he has a walk in closet that's way bigger than my house... then he fell and was in pain, he was in fetus position, crying for help..."

Mark frown, "oh no..."

"Dr. Do pull him into his embrace, I was panicking like... you know, as a doctor, I vowed when I became the intern, I shouldn't have any extended emotional feelings for patients but I was this close to cry... we bought him to the bed, dr. Do talked to Sungchan-ssi and some men came with medical equipment. Dr. Do looked at me and first thing he said was just 'he gets his memories back'."

"Seriously??"

"Yes! I don't even know how he detected it." Jaemin still talk in a breathless voice. "he was so weak, but he keep on asking to meet the Neos... that's why dr. Do put him to sleep."

"Jaemin, why didn't you call me all this time?"

"I don't have my phone with me. They took everything away because Taeyong has to be in a room with zero radiation."

"It's like a movie, no?" Ten asked.

"It was more intense than any movie, I was—"

"Dr. Na!" they heard the voice of Sungchan coming, behind him was dr. Do.

"Yes?"

"Please come with us, someone's got shot downstairs." Sungchan said.

Jaemin yelp but managed to jumped and follow the two men while Mark and Ten exchanging gaze.

"I-is it a common thing here... to get shot during a party?" Mark asked.

Ten nodded, "must be yes..."

-

After the medics came, Chenle was unstoppable, he was about to pounce Winwin with whatever his hand could reach but the guards secured them and brought away to a different rooms.

In every party made by Taeyong, no one allowed to armed themselves or bring a personal bodyguard, that's how they usually came unguarded.

Taeyong who watched everything from the stairs do feel bad for Chenle and her fiancée, and after signalling Sungchan to call the doctors, he breathes slowly while closing his eyes. To calm himself, "Johnny..." he opened his eyes.

Johnny turned to him.

"Secured Jaehyun." then he left the party.

-

"Winwin wants to see you." Doyoung said.