A Case

9.

Taeil stepped on the pedal deeper, increasing the speed and make his Ferrari roars. he brutally take turns on the road until he saw a solid iron fence, Lee Taeyong mansion. He jumped off his car and running towards the main bedroom.

"Mr. Moon?"

He stops, "oh, hey, Sungchan." The young secretary is neat as always, he brought some documents and his small PC tablet.

"Hello," he's glancing at his watch, "barely four... everything okay?"

Taeil doesn't want Sungchan, or anyone else, to know. Not until he's sure what's Taeyong hid under his bed. "I, uh, need to look for something, some hint probably inside Taeyong's room."

"Oh," Sungchan nodded.

"What are you doing in such hour?" Taeil asked.

"I woke up at three in the morning everyday to check on emails and make sure everything in this house is under control."

"Whoa, what time you're asleep?"

"Mostly eleven." He smiles, "don't worry, I took naps during the day when mr. Lee doesn't need me."

"Okay, great, see ya." Taeil walking towards the master bedroom but Sungchan tailing on him, "uh, is there anything you wanna say?"

Sungchan paused, "no, mr. Moon."

"Then why are you following me?"

"Because," he said, "mr. Kim Doyoung told me to follow everyone who is going to mr. Lee's room."

The older guy paused, "oh, right, that's, uhm, very necessary. Come on." Taeil continue walking while thinking about how to pushed off the skinny guy.

He ended up roaming around the room while Sungchan sat on a chair doing his things.

"Can I get a glass of water?" Taeil asked.

"Sure." He took his cellphone.

Taeil sighs. Of course, he would not stand up and go to the kitchen by himself, would he?

"Any interesting discovery today, mr. Moon?"

Taeil stretched his body, "nope..."

Suddenly there's a knock on the door. "oh, your water is here, no maid can come here, it's a restriction area now." He smiles, the secretary walked towards the door which placed in the other room because there's a small lounge just before the actual bedroom.

Taeil went immediately on his belly to see what's under Taeyong's bed, scanning it with his cellphone video mode as fast as he could.

He was already stood up in an immaculate pose while pretending to check on his phone when Sungchan arrived. "oh, thanks." He sips the water before give it back to Sungchan and call it a day.

-

The morning after, Taeil take a look at the video he took in Taeyong's bedroom and he couldn't find anything under the bed, and it frustrating him. Suddenly his cellphone rang. Doyoung.

"Hey." He answered.

"Hyung, where are you?"

"I'm still at home, Doie, you need me?"

"I'll be there soon."

Taeil hung up but still looking at the phone screen wondering what news the younger will bring him today. Less than 20 minutes later Doyoung entered the modern landed house. Taeil's house has so many open layouts, simple proportions with woods, rockwalls, and clean lines. It has many large open spaces, large glass window here and there for a natural light source.