the end

20.

Taeyong watch the world burn, from the west wings where his room is, he watch the world burn by a short, less than three minutes video.

In the video Taeyong did look a little pale from the poor lighting, but his beauty is undeniable, the faint smile from his face telling people that he's not afraid, in fact, he's undefeated.

"First of all let me introduce myself, I was known by the code number 127, part of the SM, the State's Secret Messenger." He's showing a golden badge, which if they know, they know, "but now I'm just Lee Taeyong, owner of Neo Crypto Techonology, yup, that mafia of cyberworld, that's me." He smirks, "If you knew me before this, you might think I'm dead, but unfortunately, I'm so much alive." He grinned, "and much more alive to know that I got this..." he showed the small disk to the camera, "not many people knew about this, only you and me." He purposely spoke personally to each one, "if you think this is fake, feel free to shout at my mail and I'll proof you that I'm not playing." He carries, "and, I won't doing it like mr. Lee Won Hae, I won't let the file rot and forgotten, because I'll hand this to the authority, with a tight security from my people." He paused, "or... you can hand yourself, lick into shape, erase all red inks caused by your irresponsibility, and I'll offer you another option that might not harm your company..." Taeyong glaring sharp to the camera, "I'd love to hear from you in 24 hours, because... I hate waiting." He whispers.

Winwin reported to him that emails are coming with different kind of response. Mr. Han, second heir of Latte group tell him he can go to hell for talking nonsense. So Taeyong sent him the copy of all his transactions, and conversations with the Attorney as the bribery proof completed with the report case file to the Ministry of Security, and today news outlets having a feast, a big commotion came from mr. Han's imprisonment news.

How he reached the Ministry of Security? By the same file. Not because the Minister is corrupt but Taeyong know how much the Minister wants to aim higher in the next election, and by dismantle this crime that dream won't be so far away.

Mr. Kim of LK machinery had a different response, he asked for the offer if he's willingly hand himself out. So, the leader said he'll be on trial for tax fraud. Simpler, cleaner, because every big company could caught in this situation. But of course LK technology has to pay for every penny taken.

Taeyong hear knock on his room.

"It's Mark, hyung."

The leader open the door, "Markie."

"Can I come in?" he's looking at the  striking man in expensive pajamas and silk robe.

"Of course." He step aside. "You had your breakfast?"

Mark nodded, "Uhm, hyung..."

Taeyong looking at the young guy sitting across him.

"I... I can't sleep last night."

"Oh poor baby, what happened?"

"What happened?" Mark's trying not to scream, "you asked me what happened? I was just Mark Lee, some invisible guy working at Kosco then suddenly I'm becoming one of the Neo, all the scary abudctions, the high technology safebox under the bed which could kill anyone but yourself, and you still asked me what happened? YOU HAPPENED!!!"

Taeyong stunned but then he blinks, once, twice, then laughter burst, "God..." he continue laughing, "come here," he stood up and pull Mark to his embrace, "Markie... I'm sorry..." he hugs him tight until he feel Mark is hugging him back, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."