Phone Call for mr. Moon

3.

Doyoung fixed himself, looking at his own reflection in the mirror, black hair slick back glazed in expensive hair product, perfect suit on top of casual shirt with no tie, three buttons off, perfect pair of dress pants, shiny shoes, and golden watch on his wrist. Doyoung finished his look with a Cartier ring on his index finger, his couple friendship ring he bought for himself and Taeyong.

One deep inhale and soft tapped on the corner of his eyes to get rid of tears.

"Fuck you Lee Taeyong, where are you..." he murmured.

"Doie,"

Doyoung turned around and saw Taeil. "hyung..."

"Sungchan handed me the guests list, wanna take a look?"

The black haired guy nodded. "By the way, have you observe Sungchan?" the tall skinny guy is Taeyong secretary, works for him since five years a go.

"I did, he's innocent, and he hasn't stopped crying" Taeil scoffed.

"I think so too, Taeyong  helped his family from debt sharks right in time when they almost sell his sister for a human trafficking, I think he has no reason to hate Taeyong, besides, his mother sent us delicious homemade meal and kimchi every month." Doyoung took the papers from Taeil.

"He invited so many people, acquaintance, and business partner from around Asia, mostly they are not here in Seoul anymore..." Taeil following Doyoung who already sat on the leather sofa in his study room.

"Scarlet," Doyoung murmured, "they came?"

"I did saw Zhong Chenle and Huang Renjun in CCTV." Two most important people in Shanghai based weapons trader.

Doyoung lift his head, "didn't you say the CCTV was down?"

"Only for one hour," Taeil straighten up his back, "you wanna know what's even funnier?"

Doyoung raised his eyebrows.

"Only the cameras near Taeyong's room, the west back wings, to the yard near the squash room are dead, the rest are perfectly on all the time."

"You mean, anyone who kidnap him knew exactly all the security system in this house?"

"Yup."

"And yet Sungchan is innocent?"

"Yup." Taeil repeating, "unless Sungchan asked someone to do it for him, that's why I insist I need to observed him deeper."

"And?"

"Still, he's innocent, I went inside his cellphone to check his messages, all bank accounts to know if he wired money for suspicious person, GPS on his car, transportation card just in case he took taxi or bus..." the older took his cellphone and showed Doyoung his observation, some datas are cryptic and confusing for common people but Taeil explained them one by one to Doyoung.

"What about cash, what if he did it all old skool way, with cash? Communicate directly to the kidnapper?"

"I'm working on it too, but he's been with Taeyong 24/7," he paused, "Oh! he went to a café once. He went there alone, around two weeks a go, and I broke into that café cctv camera." Taeil said without looking t Doyoung, he's busy looking for the files.

"Who he met?"

"His mom," Taeil showing Doyoung the CCTV from a cafe where Sungchan came to an old lady, briefly hug her and they talk for a moment when the lady give him a box covered with nice cloth, "That's kimchi... devastating, right?" the oldest grinned at the stressed Doyoung.