Winwin

11.

"Yes, it was hurt, stings like it got squeezed from inside." Taeyong explained what he experienced yesterday to Jaemin via phone.

"So it's true, the sudden decrease of oxygen supply to your brain cause you amnesia and heart attack."

"WHAT?"

"It's not serious, Bubu..." Jaemin chuckles, still amazed of the pet names Mark got for him, "I got the result for your CT and it was good... just relax your mind, don't push yourself  harder to remember everything, let it comeback slowly... I'm sure it'll comeback."

Jaemin voice is always shooting fro him, maybe because he seems to know what he's doing and it calm Taeyong down.

"Anyway, you and Mark know Winter, don't you?"

"Yes." Taeyong answered.

"She's here last night, seems like she's being attacked by thugs or something."

Taeyong dropped the bread he took from Mark, and before Mark yelling at him, he say, "Winter is being attacked last night? but Mark and I were there in her house."

"Winter WHAT???" Mark rose from his seat and snatch the phone from Taeyong, "hello? What happened to her? Is she hospitalised??"

-

Rolls Royce endlessly coming to the lobby of a luxury art gallery hall, dropping people from the highest society to one of the most opulent party.

Yizhuo peeking at the fine man beside her who looks he could sleep over the boredom in any second, "I'm going all Chanel tonight and look at you, all YSL... we looked like a total enemy than a couple." She murmured.

Chenle rolled his eyes, "who cares."

"I care."

"You didn't even care when you post Renjun's hand on your instagram, you lied to millions of people, Yizhuo, don't act like this is a big deal." Chenle scoffed.

"Because you would never said yes if I'm asking for that kind of picture for my IG." She replied irritatedly.

Chenle choose not to say anything until the door beside him is opened by the chauffeur. And there he stand by the door after he stepped out to help Yizhuo. They walked hand-in-hand through the red carpet followed by hundred camera flashes, hearing their names announced and pose for a while before continue make their way to the Art Gallery.

"Ning Yizhuo..." a tall, very pretty girl welcomed her, beside her is an utterly handsome guy.

"Karina Lee?"

The girl nod and smile, "we met via picture," she chuckles, "Doyoung oppa said we should be friend."

"Yes, it's funny and somehow silly, I feel like being match for a blind date." Yizhuo giggling, "oh this is my fiancée, Zhong Chenle."

"Heard about you." Karina shook his hand politely, "this my date tonight, a friend," she shrugged, "Oh Sehun."

"Only friend? You sure?" Yizhuo shook Sehun's hand, "you're too handsome to be in a friendzone." Yizhuo pretend to pout.

Sehun laughs.

In short later, Chenle met some of his business partner and started to drown in business talk and Yizhuo joining Karina who left her date somewhere.

"Don't you want to date him?" Yizhuo pointed at Sehun who's talking to some people.

"Nope, he's a model and he got too many girls, we've been a good friend for a long time," Karina hand Yizhuo a glass of Moet, "beside, I'm going to marry Lee Taeyong."