127

7.

Taeyong gained consciousness after almost 20 hours, said the young man sitting beside the bed claiming to be the owner of the house. After confirming the foreign environment the next question got his heart slipped.

"I'm Mark, and what's your name?"

Taeyong paused, a word which seems to be his name is there at the tip of his tongue, but strangely, he couldn't say it, he lost it everytime he's about to say it, "I... I don't know."

He saw the other guy's eyes widen, and he looks like he's ready to dramatically gasping anytime, "You... don't know??"

Taeyong tried again but the word keep fading, what's my name, what's my name, "I can't remember..."

The were staying in silence for another few minutes. Taeyong is still trying to get his own name and Mark is there watching him, guessing if he's lying or not.

"I'm sorry... I really can't remember my name."

"Oh shit..."

-

Chenle stepped into his private jet when his secretary coming with a cellphone in his hand, "miss Yizhuo asked where are you and what are you up to today."

The young billionaire looking at the cellphone, "she's expecting a grand apology, I guess." He gestured the secretary to give him the phone, "hello, Yizhuo."

"I didn't see anything from you in my house today."

Chenle paused, "oh, I'm sorry, I haven't asked anyone to buy a little present for you."

"My insta followers knew you stood me up yesterday and I need you to sent me something as an apology gift. I need to let them know that we're fine and perfect as always."

He mentally scoffed, her reel life and millions followers on social media is way much more important than her real life, that's what also makes the pretty girl agree to live the pretentious life with him. Life of beautiful relationship that only exist inside her instagram.

"I'm on my way to Seoul right now, the jet will take off whenever we're done speaking."

"So?" she said, "is that an excuse that you can't sent me any apology gift?"

He knew Yizhuo doesn't need the gift, she needs the content for her insta. "no," he sighs, "a huge bouquet of roses will be at your door in an hour. And what would you want me to say in the card?"

Chenle hung up the phone after Yizhuo seems satisfied with his promised gift.

"So, huge bouquet of roses, sir?" his secretary is ready to press a number of an assistant in Shanghai.

"Tell your man to go to Tiffany, pick up some nice diamond pendant along with roses. Also, sent her a card saying: I'm sorry for suddenly leaving to Seoul for business, it was urgent and I am in regret to make you waiting for me all night... I hope this little worthless present will make you forgive me. I'll be in Seoul for a long time, if you miss me just let me know, my jet will come and pick you up whenever. Love, ZC." He took a breath, "write it down exactly like I said, so she could snap a picture of the card and post it on her stupid instagram."

-

Mark staring at the man with a lilac colored locks sitting at the porch of his house staring blankly towards the woods behind his house. Mark live in a neighborhood uphill where they still have river and forest. Down there, across the big road is the city, where the area is more modern though still far if compared to Seoul.