-2-

A / NRead the a/n at the end of the chapter :]

A / N
Read the a/n at the end of the chapter :]

2.

Taehyung P.O.V

It was another typical day in my life, me sitting in my shared room, scrolling through my phone while Park Jimin and Kim Jennie kissed their faces off.

They had been dating for more than a year. They met each other in our freshman year, and began dating after a few months. Jennie was almost always over here, with Jimin.

Initially, I used to be awkward when they would start getting intimate, but now I'm so used to it, that I'm not even bothered anymore, and neither are they.

Suddenly, I heard the door creak open and saw a wide eyed kid standing there, bewildered, staring at the couple on the other side of the room. I looked back at my phone, but I felt someone's eyes on me and looked up to see the doe eyed kid staring at me, his bangs falling cutely on either side of his face.

When he caught my eyes, he quickly scrambled to close the door and left, I smirked and brought my attention back to my phone. He's cute.

After about ten minutes, Jennie got up from the bed and began fixing herself. Jimin too got up to fix the bed and his shirt.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow?" Jennie asked in a seductive voice. Jimin curtly nodded and gave her a last peck. Jennie turned around, not before shooting me a glare and left. I rolled my eyes.

After Jimin locked the door, he sighed and swept his hair back. He looked at me and came walking towards me. I pretended to not notice him. He sat on my bed.

"What happened to you now?" He asked.

"Hm? Nothing," I replied, without looking up. He sighed at me again.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, please," he said, pulling my jaw gently. My eyes met his soft brown ones. "You don't like her, do you?" He concluded.

"Well observed," I replied back.

"Why do you not like her?"

"Well, other than her obvious beauty, what else is there to like here, huh?" I shot back. Jimin rubbed his temples. "Look, you like her, she likes you back, that's enough. My opinion doesn't matter now. You can go on, kissing her face off, or whatever you wanna do, in front of strangers. What was that about anyways?"