-4-

4

4.

Jungkook P.O.V

I opened my eyes, only to be blinded by the sun rays flooding into the room.

I rubbed my eyes sleepily and looked towards my charging phone; 11:23. I sighed, sat up straight and looked around my room.

Hyunjin's bed was messy, and so was the rest of the room; my side had boxes which were yet to be unpacked.

His side however, was a different story. Half his books were left open and scattered on the floor, pieces of paper along with them.

His clothes were stuffed inside the closet, threatening to fall out any second.

I'll just unpack my boxes and keep my side of the room tidy.

I yawned and stretched, whipping the comforter off of me and headed to our shared bathroom.

***

Thirty minutes later, after eating the breakfast my mom had packed for me, I began playing music from my phone.

'At My Worst', one of my favourite songs began playing.

I smiled and went up to the first box and opened it. My clothes. I began singing along with the songs blasting out of my phone while arranging my clothes in my closet, colour wise, which was easy since more than half my clothes were black.

I finished unboxing two out of the three boxes of clothes I had. I was halfway through the last one when I found a folded piece of paper in between my formal shirts.

I picked it and examined it, curious. It was folded neatly. Who else, other than my parents would fold a letter so neatly? I dreaded reading its contents but unfolded its perfect creases anyway.

Dear son,

I scoffed. Dear son? Since when was I their 'dear son'? I shook my head and continued reading the letter.

We have transferred some money to your bank account for all your expenses while at the University. We hope that you use it wisely and do nothing wrong with it. We have sacrificed a lot for you Jungkook. Study well, don't get distracted. Don't let our hard work go to waste.

Our hard work? Were they the ones who pulled all nighters to study their asses off? Typical of them to take all the credit.

Regards, Dad & Mom.

P.S: Get us a good daughter-in-law.