-8-

8

8.

Rosé P.O.V

"Okay, so this is the Arts building," I said, holding my hands together.

"I figured," Jungkook muttered, still looking a bit annoyed.

"Aw, someone's still pissed, huh?" Lisa said, adding oil to the fire. Jungkook just gave her a glare, which made her burst into laughter.

I sighed.

"It's not hard to realise, what with all the colourful corridors and engraved doors. No one would waste their time engraving wood for the science units," Jungkook said, after taking a deep breath.

"There are three floors, each floor for each sub unit. The first floor is for dance, the second is for music and the top floor is for drama," I explained.

"That's actually smart," Jungkook mused.

"And, why is that?" Lisa asked, looking genuinely curious.

"The dancers move and jump a lot which will cause a bit of disturbance if they're in the top floors." He used hand gestures to explain, which I found cute.

"Oh, do you dance?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I like dancing. . . not that good at it, though," he chuckled.

"Ah, I'd like to see you dance one day. You know, to see if you hop around like a bunny or something. And about the placement of the rooms, I never really thought about it like that," Lisa said.

"Oh, you think about stuff? That's a surprise." Jungkook scratched his nails nonchalantly.

"So, you wanna play like this, bunny boy?" Lisa said, in a dark tone with an evil smile on her face, which I weirdly found hot.

Irrelevant thoughts Rosie, irrelevant thoughts.

"Sure do, Mona Lisa," Jungkook said, matching her expression.

Lisa practically squeaked in surprise. "Mona Lisa?! Why, you little—"

"Guys! Do this some other time. My head hurts, and you both bickering is making it worse," I said, a little annoyed.

"Oh, my Rosiebear has a headache? Why didn't you tell me before?! Let's go back to the dorms then," Lisa said in a worried tone.