-9-

Read the important A/N at the end of the chap!

9.

Jimin P.O.V

"Where are you going?"

I heard Taehyung, my roommate's sore voice call out from under the blanket.

Taehyung had been sleeping on his bed for God knows how long.

"Out." I was wearing my Fila shoes.

"I figured that, genius," he scoffed in his husky voice.

"I'm going out to meet Jen," I clarified, straightening up.

"Ah. Enjoy, or whatever," Taehyung said in an uninterested tone, sticking his hand out of the blanket and waving at me.

I smiled at him.

"See you, Tae," I said, opening the door, which had a broken lock, "and if you ever plan on coming out of that little cocoon you have cooped yourself in, get that damn lock fixed. I can't have any more kids walking in on us."

"I'll see." Taehyung yawned.

"Are you okay, Tae?" I asked, leaning on the door frame.

"Yeah. Just feeling a bit under the weather." He coughed a bit.

"Take care, then. I'll get going now, don't wanna keep Jennie waiting. I'll be back as soon as I can though." I smiled at him.

"Thank you Jiminie. Now, go. Bye," he said, smiling very slightly back at me. I slowly shut the door and walked towards the stairs.

The lifts were under repair, but I preferred the stairs anyways. They usually gave me a good warm-up before my dance class.

I exited the boys dorms building and walked towards the sports centre. There was a huge space of land behind it which many people used as a park.

Jennie and I would usually meet there after our class, but she said that she was going out for lunch with her friends after class, so we agreed to meet here at five in the evening.

I looked at my watch. 5:15 P.M.

I groaned and started running towards the park.

I reached about fifteen minutes later, completely breathless. Gah, why is the park so far away from the dorms?

I looked at the time again; 5:32 P.M.

"Jennie's gonna kill me," I muttered under my breath.

"Damn right she is," I heard someone whisper in my ear. 

I whipped my head back, to be met with a scowling Jennie. "Where were you?" She asked, folding her arms.